• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Saves don't work from Day 10 to Day 11? Says all my saves are incompatible. Last version I played was a patched "week 2 0.3.5"

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Hmm, week 2 V0.4.5 Patch for Day 11, right?
(someone above wrote about some problem with the patch)

Yes, that is the patch I grabbed on Lewdpatcher. The only other option present is for week 1. When I run the game with the 0.4.5 patch it does say it's "patched" on the main menu.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Old Saves dont work, to play D11 you need to start with your Import Save again.
This is what we said, to change the RenPy Version and all Bugs.
Sorry for that.

Reactions: D3xter_ and Animoo

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
The cool thing about this game is that you never really know what is going to happen next. I just wish we could spend more time with the girls, it feels like the mc just jumps from place to place and you never really get to know the characters that well. We didn't even spend that time in the school and we met a bunch of characters there.
We have been told we'll get to go back to the school

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A friendly warning to anybody playing Week 2 day 11 (still in patron-only release): lewdpatcher.com is currently showing the WRONG patch as the most current patch. You have to click on "Show Previous Versions" and select the week 2 day 11 patch.

Also, don't be surprised if you have difficulty importing your week 1 saves. The code is incredibly finicky and will refuse to import a game if it finds ANY saves from the wrong version (has to be final and match the censored/uncensored status of the week 2 install). There's a fix available in discord in the supporters section (bugs channel).
On show previous versions the only patch listed now is week 1 final :unsure:

Reactions: StarHam

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
On show previous versions the only patch listed now is week 1 final :unsure:
Lewdpatcher link has been update within the past hour.
It was like they said at the time they posted.
The link you need is under Download Week 2 V0.4.5 Patch

Also keep in mind the Dev's warning from the Sept 28
Okay, I share now my Decision.
I and the66 talked about the Problem that many Fans have,
and we decided to fix this Problem with D11 Release.
This means for you, a Fresh start from Week 2.
Import your Save from Week 1 (Day 7) and start Week 2 (Day 8) again.

Sorry for the Problems, I know that many Fans dont like to start again,
RenPy is a Bitch sometimes..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Lewdpatcher link has been update within the past hour.
It was like they said at the time they posted.
The link you need is under Download Week 2 V0.4.5 Patch

Also keep in mind the Dev's warning from the Sept 28
You have been a hero several times saving me lots of frustration. Thanks again :)

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't get this at all.

I have the patch, it says patched on the main screen yet when I go to load it has a flashing "censored" and plays the censored version with no options anywhere to change it.

Why, when i'm playing the patched version, is it not playing the uncensored version automatically?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's showing as the patched version, but...

That censored in the top left keeps flashing and only the censored content will play.

I don't have any options anywhere to pick one of the other 2 options it shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fez8745 and StarHam

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i see all the comments about the tags...but i cant figure out how to even start the bloody game keeps going into a loop
box pops up to select a game state or what ever and then i click like a man man all over the top and different things flashing and fuck all happens how the fuck ya start this shit?

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
I don't get this at all.

I have the patch, it says patched on the main screen yet when I go to load it has a flashing "censored" and plays the censored version with no options anywhere to change it.

Why, when i'm playing the patched version, is it not playing the uncensored version automatically?

It's showing as the patched version, but...

That censored in the top left keeps flashing and only the censored content will play.

I don't have any options anywhere to pick one of the other 2 options it shows.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
i see all the comments about the tags...but i cant figure out how to even start the bloody game keeps going into a loop
box pops up to select a game state or what ever and then i click like a man man all over the top and different things flashing and fuck all happens how the fuck ya start this shit?
Play Week 1 until D7 Ending, a Script start to ask you, to save your Game (Manual Saves dont work)
start Week 2 and import your Game Save.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I tried to start a new game, but it says my import is Incompatible, so I restarted week 1, made a new save, it said Incompatible. I went to the discord, saw the updated week 1 that was posted 9/21/20 downloaded that, patched it, made a new save, opened week 2 again, click start, I have 3 options of files, but they all three say Incompatible. Both week 1 and week 2 are patched... what to do now?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
how?im unable to start the game at all
You try to play week 2 without a completed week 1 save.. thats why you cant start
Like I said, play week 1 until D7 ending, a script starts and ask you to save your progress.
start week 2 and import this save..

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well ive reinstalled the game 3x to only to get the same results ...good luck with your game man im done

KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
I havent gotten far in but i like it so far. Ill review it once ive played it thru. I dont like the split downloads though. I hear some say it makes the game too big, but really? like i live in the frikkin sticks and i can download every game ive played on here in a matter of minutes. I know, I know, it has no effect on the quality of the game, i just personally dislike when i have to go thru another download, move to my ecchi game folder, download patch, extract them, just to continue playing a game midway thru.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes