3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
In case I always mad a bit when i see after long time that "need a restart a game" etc...
BUT NOW,mate,i can't find the right words for this update... really AWESOME work,OMG ;):p:D

D

Deleted member 1048238

compressed version is still day 10 so watch what you download

Landerk

May 20, 2018
You try to play week 2 without a completed week 1 save.. thats why you cant start
Like I said, play week 1 until D7 ending, a script starts and ask you to save your progress.
start week 2 and import this save..
Started a new game with a fresh download of week 1 with patch, played all the way through, (skipped most text), when I got the prompt at the end to make a save, I did (which I had been doing the other three times) I tried again to start week 2, with the patch... it said Incompatible.

Aug 13, 2017
Yup game has become totally screwed. all saves incompatible doesn't even mater if you import uncensored saves or use the saves from the OP. and restarting the entire 1st week is a joke.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Started a new game with a fresh download of week 1 with patch, played all the way through, (skipped most text), when I got the prompt at the end to make a save, I did (which I had been doing the other three times) I tried again to start week 2, with the patch... it said Incompatible.
Did you changed the "Censored" to "Uncensored or Uncensored+" in Week 1?

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I was not 100% sure, so I ran through again, checking the Uncensored+ was on first, it appears to not stay on? Anyway turned it on that way, ran through it, got the prompt to save. Then started Week 2, 4.5, went to options made sure it was set to uncensored+ then hit start, have 6 saves now that show it, they all say incompatible.

Loving this game, hope to somehow figure this out... so many pretty girls, Alex is my personal favorite.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I just want you to know I finished day 11 and I must say it got emotional in parts. This is by far the best update to date I have been privileged to encounter. I won't throw out spoilers but with the path I took I got choked up in some places. Keep it up and your novel just went up a couple of notches in my book.

Reactions: Usser82

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
What is that uncensored+ that shows up in the save menu and how do i ativate it? I have mine in just uncensored, what i am missing?

Reactions: 4r33lh4rd
3.50 star(s) 68 Votes