3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Played through this today. Liked it alot. Hoping to see more action with MCs harem later on when things get a little better.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
playing through the previous content the only difference i notice is annoying balls of energy showing up at each choice... really not worth a restart
I kinda remember very little or different of what happened in the last update, so a lot looks new to me.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Let's start over again,
After so many problems with some savegames in Day 10, we "The Team" decided that my coder should rework the script, which had the consequence that you can't load your savegames anymore.
So to play Day 11 you have to start Week 2 again from the beginning, meaning you load your savegame from Week 1 into Week 2 again.

Reactions: woj_tec

Evil-Neko

Jun 26, 2020
- you can only load censored save files and import game states in the censored game. this even includes censored content from a patched game.
- in the patched game (week 2) you can load and import all 3 modes.
- you can only select the mode before the start of day 1.
- in the top left corner of the game menu you can see the game mode. in the main menu you can only see the mode you have chosen before the start of day 1.
- in week 2 there is a color legend for the save files/game states in the top right corner of the save/load and import screen.

Feb 22, 2018
Why is there a censored and uncensored version? Why is the game split into discreet executables for "week 1" and "week 2"? What is even going on? Why is any of this happening?

Reactions: splamo

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
What is the difference between uncensored and uncensored+ ?
How does one trigger uncensored+ ? I've used the patch but only regular uncensored is showing when playing.
Does anyone has any clue about how to change the game from uncensored to uncensored+?
Only way I could find was to:
  • Go into the options in Week1 main menu and click on the top left corner "Uncensored" to "Uncensored+" (also enabling skipping hidden/unseen text helps)
  • Start a new game
  • Make your choices in week 1
  • In the end of week 1 game asks you to give a name to your save (that you can import to week 2)
  • Quit week 1 and launch the patched week 2
  • Start a new game and choose the save you created in week 1
  • play...
Uncen+ seems to give you a possibility to see the censored scene once in a while.

Reactions: Ludvinae

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Only way I could find was to:
  • Go into the options in Week1 main menu and click on the top left corner "Uncensored" to "Uncensored+" (also enabling skipping hidden/unseen text helps)
  • Start a new game
  • Make your choices in week 1
  • In the end of week 1 game asks you to give a name to your save (that you can import to week 2)
  • Quit week 1 and launch the patched week 2
  • Start a new game and choose the save you created in week 1
  • play...
Uncen+ seems to give you a possibility to see the censored scene once in a while.
You have to play the whole Week 1 and Week 2 just to change the censor mode?

That is one of the most stupid things i have seen....

Why not give us the choice to change it at any time and see the changes from that point forward?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

That is one of the most stupid things i have seen....

Why not give us the choice to change it at any time and see the changes from that point forward?
My guess is the extra time, effort, and the chance for more compatability problems. Only a guess

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
when you're in K grade are you supposed to be able to have relations with the other students or not? Because I'm experiencing a lot of dialogue and no sex in this chapter

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
I not played this latest update, but the game previous was remarkable for it's impressive content and the effort the team put into it. However, it is also very confusing lol.

Reactions: Boneprone

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I don't see any real additional value for uncen+ over uncen aka incest enabled. I had normal incest enabled and I should've stack to it to restart my week 2. But I was too curious to see if uncen+ was different to uncen. But yes, the dev seems to like people to stick to their preference from the start that is a good feature so your saves are not too broken for playing the previous update with incest on and this time forgetting to install the incest patch...

Only this update forced us to replay week 2 so this issue is somehow bigger than it should be because this week 2 shows people that there is this mysterious censored/uncensored/uncensored+ flag and older saves are not compatible with the new update. I'm not complaining because I haven't paid anything. And, the dev must have a valid reason for breaking the save compatibility. If you played week 1 with incest on, you should use your week1 import save and restart your week 2 with that.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
wtf???? did i get this right??? i have to play all this content again from week 1??? i played it in my vacation but with work i will never find the time to play this anymore....only if you play once a week for half an hour, man that sucks...i tryed to play week 1 but that isnt anymore to choose if you want to play censored or uncensored...it´s the boring version without inc....thanks for this headache ...

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
wtf???? did i get this right??? i have to play all this content again from week 1??? i played it in my vacation but with work i will never find the time to play this anymore....only if you play once a week for half an hour, man that sucks...i tryed to play week 1 but that isnt anymore to choose if you want to play censored or uncensored...it´s the boring version without inc....thanks for this headache ...
No you didn't get it right.

lxl80

May 11, 2017
To enable uncensored+ without replaying week1, enable renpy console and write: set_uncensoredp()

It only seems to enable really small scene with Jenny fairy instead of Lumia and Mirriam.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes