3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

airze

Feb 8, 2018
No you didn't get it right.
um how so? all save for week 2 I have don't work not just day 10 so this means a full restart in week 1 day 1 because I don't have the my week 1 play through anymore do to hard drive space so enless there's a way to get a week 2 save to work that mean starting over from day 1 and I'd reather just give up on this bs now...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
um how so? all save for week 2 I have don't work not just day 10 so this means a full restart in week 1 day 1 because I don't have the my week 1 play through anymore do to hard drive space so enless there's a way to get a week 2 save to work that mean starting over from day 1 and I'd reather just give up on this bs now...
Didn't realize you deleted the persistent save, carry on then...

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
D12 will get a bit more "lewd" and some fetishes from week 1
and a suprise at the end ;)
i just found this game, and it's amazing

i even played the first week twice already, first time i didn't realize i had to take so many notes if i wanted to remember everything :oops:

keep up the good work!

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Looking through the significant comments since this release I wonder if you can do something to help us.

If someone could post a week 1 save, uncensored, and provide info on how to access it that would solve 95% of the problems as I see it.

I downloaded the saves that are currently up (in with the other saves) and the game does not find them when looking to upload week 1.

Given we can use the cntrl key it's quick to replay the earlier stuff so I don't mind that. Rather, like many, I'm frustrated that I downloaded and played the uncensored version at each iteration but somehow am unable to access it now despite using the patches provided. It's a fantastic game. Given that I'd like to enjoy and experience everything you've put into it. Thanks.

If this already exists and someone could point me to it I'd be grateful.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
why did the dev add a pulsing odd behind every choise in week 2 it was never there before and can potentially give someone a seizure well playing

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, so all these sufferings can end if few of our superheroes here share their saves for different versions like uncensored, uncensored+ etc.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
I ended up having to completely remove the game, delete everything (except screenshots), went into the appdata\RenPy folder, and deleted the save folders for maousama week 1, and week 2, then re-downloaded and patched both week 1 and week 2.

After doing this, the save that parceload uploaded was working, so I took the shot and replayed week 1, made the save at prompt, that works as well.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
You have to play the whole Week 1 and Week 2 just to change the censor mode?

That is one of the most stupid things i have seen....

Why not give us the choice to change it at any time and see the changes from that point forward?
What game has option to switch between censored und uncensored? You chose at beginning...

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
playing through the previous content the only difference i notice is annoying balls of energy showing up at each choice... really not worth a restart
that not true! play more carefully... or compare images from both version...

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
So downloading this for the first time, I can only see the inc, etc patch in the original post I take it I then download the two android patches in the lewd patcher thing since the one at the bottom only says week two, even if I'm playing on PC?

But what's this Uncensored + people have mentioned above is that another patch I need to get?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry I have week 2 saves from 3.5 but now they are incompatible. I am not playing everything again. So bye. What a shambles.

Reactions: sergesan

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ok so fine restart big fucking deal, persistent and skip, be done in no time.

Not a big deal, but no matter what I do, futa content is blocked after you meant and pick your Neko, tried saving turning it off and on and nothing.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes