3.50 star(s) 68 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
No you didn't get it right.
then tell me please where i´m wrong, i started the 1st week again but without the patch for week one.the vn shows only the censored path no any other...nowhere to turn it in uncesored....so if i play this once more then only the boring path (censored)....all saves turn in week 2 in uncompatible....now again.....how do this work or should, because i dont see,how!?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is the compressed version of W2 not patched cuz I can't import W1 save since it kept it saying "incompatible" even though W1 is patched?

zlka112

Mar 3, 2019
you were such a fool. The game is not entered, the old records are not loaded. Although you are aware of this, you have not done anything big foolish everyone is very angry with you because of the problems in the game.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
you were such a fool. The game is not entered, the old records are not loaded. Although you are aware of this, you have not done anything big foolish everyone is very angry with you because of the problems in the game.
Mr. Newbie You have a right to your own opinion... But you do not have a right to mine. Everyone is not angry with her, I'm sure last update was a challenge but this one was not a problem. If you are having problems it's because you can't follow directions properly, But most others on this thread can. You broke a long standing rule on this platform... You know what it is... /you don't belittle anyone on here at any time. If you look back I said something in the last update about the glitches but I never called anyone a fool. You really need to grow up and find a modicum of civility otherwise life won't go well with you my friend.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
To what problems are you alluding to? I saw no problems what so ever. The game is beautifully rendered, and the story line is awesome. I think that you are just jelly that you didn't think of this game before Neko and are taking your frustrations out on the board. Also, if you want to talk crap about a game then I suggest you use english. Your sentences look like a bad translation job from Google Translation. Just saying!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I am not pissed at the dev, but then I am also not a lazy fucker, it took me less than 5 minutes to load end of week 1, and then press the skip button to get caught up thanks to having the persistent file.

Sorry but if you are getting pissed at spending less than 5 minutes getting caught up again you are fucking lazy.
Im sure, if you send your Problem in my Bug Channel at Discord, my Coder would help you :)
this is for everyone, Problems are here to be solved, join the discord, post your bug in the bug channel and we can check that.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Im sure, if you send your Problem in my Bug Channel at Discord, my Coder would help you :)
this is for everyone, Problems are here to be solved, join the discord, post your bug in the bug channel and we can check that.
I have no problems, I figured it out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait is that Chocomint licking a girls foot I can not think of from Neko Paradise, and a plug for Apartment 69?.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Click that link, scroll down and choose older versions, there you find week1.
___

Its always impressive how many people cant read but have accounts in a forum. I read only a few pages back until i couldnt take the "my savegames are incompatible" sentence anymore...maybe a red note on post#1 isnt enough, try a bigger size...and since the other most asked question is the week1 patch, maybe add a direct link in the week1 spoiler ^^

But its funny, i needed far more time to select my neko than to skip the whole game until this choice. But that choice is just cruel for me (the red has amazing eyes and the cutest face, the black the best body and scene, the siam is most cute as cat and...okay, nothing and, the grey was the only one i discarded immediately...i remember picking the red last time, so i took the black this time...after a hour...)...since i had to torture myself twice with this choice i just wanted to ask if there are differences besides the used pics/anims or if they also have/get different dialogue/personality later on...just to ensure i dont have to choose my neko again later ^^

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes