3.50 star(s) 68 Votes
Mar 5, 2018
worked fine for me,, just import from week 1 and play through.. not sure why so many having problems, but game is NOT broken, not bashing, just trying to let peeps know that there must be some other problem that it isn't working for you.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Incompatible saves???
That's terrible.
Better make a walkthrough mod evrytime that happens to diminish people's anger of having to play from the beginning.
At least with a walkthrough mod, the gameplay goes fast.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Hmmm... Ok, it funny...
You can not start Week 2 without save from Week 1...
Ok... Guys, if anybody need save right before end Week 1, here it is... (2-1-LT1)
Alos, for Future UpDate, if anyones need agayn, here, Last Chouse on Week 2 0.1... (1-1-LT1)
How do you use it.
I put it in the saves folder and nothing.
Do I have to rewrite it or something?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It's nice that he got to choose his own Neko for life.
I named her Big Titties, but Big Butt or Big Cheeks would have been a good name too.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I haven't found an answer to these questions yet so i'll ask again..

What is the difference between uncensored and uncensored+ ?
How does one trigger uncensored+ ? I've used the patch but only regular uncensored is showing when playing.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
worked fine for me,, just import from week 1 and play through.. not sure why so many having problems, but game is NOT broken, not bashing, just trying to let peeps know that there must be some other problem that it isn't working for you.
Even if it's not broken the amount of people having problems makes it crystal clear the game has a problem. The whole process is unintuitive and needlessesly complex. 99% of games on here don't require jumping through that many hoops.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I am having the same issue as alot of people saves are incompatible. I played through week 1 saved imported everything has been fine until this update

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I am having the same issue as alot of people saves are incompatible. I played through week 1 saved imported everything has been fine until this update
I just started a new game and at the menu, it gives you a choice to start chapter 2, so no saves necessary.
Plus, it looks a little different then what I remember. I think they added some new scenes.

Reactions: woj_tec

viking737

Sep 19, 2018
Ok guys. I got this. I played week 1 patched and got incompatible save until instal patch to week 2. And now i cen finaly restart and enjoy this MARVELOUS GAME !!!!!!
ps. sorry my Englisg

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
I just started a new game and at the menu, it gives you a choice to start chapter 2, so no saves necessary.
Plus, it looks a little different then what I remember. I think they added some new scenes.
Not really , i have not the option to start Week 2 at the begin , only option is import save from Week 1 and i have not it :( not motivated to restart from the day 1 everything.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Ok guys. I got this. I played week 1 patched and got incompatible save until instal patch to week 2. And now i cen finaly restart and enjoy this MARVELOUS GAME !!!!!!
ps. sorry my Englisg
All I did was start a new game and there it was week 2. No need for week 1.

3.50 star(s) 68 Votes