leweder

Dec 8, 2018
The patch doesn't work on the joiplay, or I'm being stupid.
It works partially, the menu is in Japanese, some items are in Chinese, I don't know why.
If you are referring to my patch it's for the regular pc versions, it's never been tested with joiplay.
The game doesn't store most text data the way regular rpgmaker games do. You need a way to let joiplay know where to look for what data. Since I don't use joiplay I don't know all the details of how it works, so I'd refer you to this post from another ONEONE1 game with the same predisposition, you might be able to get some answers there, or request a patch from the joiplay discord.

Reactions: Mopp96

FluffyBanana

Nov 23, 2021
I'm playing the rebel route but I cannot find any monsters that do anal h-attacks, any tips? I'm still suck on 2 hearts for her H-level and I'm pretty sure its because her anal sex=0

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
f anyone is interested, the game will be re-released on Steam under the name Marauder of Dystopia: The weakest go to the wall
Guess I'll finally be able to retire from fixing sakuragame's mtl nightmares, there is an Anime God after all!

Makoto420

Dec 1, 2022
bro, I want to ask or know how you translate someone's killing time game from Japanese to English since I want to translate it into Spanish but with the tools I have I can't find the dialogues

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
bro, I want to ask or know how you translate someone's killing time game from Japanese to English since I want to translate it into Spanish but with the tools I have I can't find the dialogues
Obviously you need the Japanese version of the game first (You can alternatively use the English version, but the translation is a broken machine translated mess and the scripts are not compatible with the Japanese version by default).
  • If you want to translate "everything" you have to do it manually.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • If you only want to edit regular dialogue and don't care about breaking the games "skip" function and a few other "minor" things:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
leweder

is ruby difficult to learn? I guess I'm assuming that you had to know it for fixing these oneone1 games..
I never saw ruby in my life before trying to fix these games. I imagine anyone with a bit of experience in scripting with any other game or programming language could figure this stuff out as well.
Half of it you could probably fix by just searching up info online on the error the game spews out. Stuff that isn't obvious and doesn't throw errors is easy to spot once you've played the game for a bit and read a bit of it's code. That covers like 9/10 problems. Those last 1/10 problems come down to either creativity (educated guessing usually) , time spent debugging (if you have no idea), or experience (if you've seen a similar problem before and fixed it).

If you're asking about learning ruby in general, like I said on some post a while back I don't really know ruby. I don't imagine it being any more difficult then any other language. All programming is adherent to the same basic rules, when you know those all you need to know about any given language is it's structure (how it goes about adhering with those basic rules, what it's strenght and weakness is). The actual syntax is trivial to understand and anything that isn't apparent from a quick glance you just look up in the documentation. To actually memorize the syntax and be able to work quickly just takes repetition. I don't use ruby much outside RPGMaker related stuff and syntax is different for other stuff I use so I don't tend to remember ruby syntax much, hence why I say I don't actually know ruby.

Tokita

Nov 19, 2019
Shiravune has released their translation of the game:

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
Sonofa...
I already bought the bad MTL version on steam
Wish i can refund it for the better translated version

I feel robbed

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Sonofa...
I already bought the bad MTL version on steam
Wish i can refund it for the better translated version

I feel robbed
You shouldn't. You already bought the game and supported the developer. You don't need to buy it once more, now supposedly properly translated and perhaps uncensored. Just wait for someone to upload it.

Reactions: yangjuelek
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes