leweder

Dec 8, 2018
So, I've been looking back and forth on this thread. I think I already did the right thing. For people who confused to run this game :

1. Download the game from the front page
2. You want to patch the game with patch provided by Lewder in this post. Now people might be confused there but to put it simply, just download this (auto patching with installer). He provided manual way too, instruction is on the post itself.
3. If your game patched. There should be Patch folder on the game's location. Put this file in that Patch folder.
4. To make it simple, just download this Game.ini file and replace the one in your game directory. Long explanation can be read here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also hopefully the first post can be updated....
Step 4. Is not needed since I updated the patch/installer to include a fixed Game.ini file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Step 3. Should be noted as *optional*, since it's a very "rough" fix and it moves around some of the games internals, so if someone ever decides to properly translate the game, or mod it, then that particular patch will become unusable.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
TBH I'm tempted to give Killing time, dark elf and heiress an attempt at editing the translation of the games. I wonder if I should use this steam version or simply just go for the DLsite japanese version. Which one do you think would be better? It's easier to edit the english translation since most stuff is already in english and it's easier to follow but I also heard these versions messed with the scripts, do you think your patches fixed enough for me to stick with these english versions leweder ?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
TBH I'm tempted to give Killing time, dark elf and heiress an attempt at editing the translation of the games. I wonder if I should use this steam version or simply just go for the DLsite japanese version. Which one do you think would be better? It's easier to edit the english translation since most stuff is already in english and it's easier to follow but I also heard these versions messed with the scripts, do you think your patches fixed enough for me to stick with these english versions leweder ?
YES you can stick with the English version if you wish, granted you remember to use the patched files where necessary.

Well now, first you'd have to decide if you are going to handle the text the way the original developers did, via the source files I provided (just open in notepad, notepad++, or text editor of choice and type away).
Or if you want to do it semi-automated via something based off of Sinflower's tes_patcher like translator++.
And regardless of what approach you choose the translation patches you make will only work for the respective version you chose to go with, ENG/CHS steam, or Japanese dlsite.
  • The source option is great for all versions and will allow you to edit pretty much anything, as well as do any debugging if necessary (for the eng/chs version you can use the source files for my patches so you already have all the bugs ironed out and can just focus on translating text).
  • The quasi automated approach will limit you to only textboxes, so you won't be able to edit choices (pay with money/pay with body/don't pay etc...) and you will not be able to add more "true" lines or tabs where you need them and that is connected to the next problems in the spoiler.

Reactions: Erxkum

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Important detail I forgot to mention about tes_patcher, translator++ etc. is that you would basically have to use it on the Japanese version, since those tools are "blind" to my patches so to speak, so if you tried to use it with ENG/CHS version you would be dealing with many of the same bugs again that are not fixable via those programs and would require you to go mess with source files to have any hope of fixing.

Reactions: Erxkum

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
A few questions that interest me, since the header of the thread has not been updated:

1. Does this version have an uncensored patch?
I found two links to the 18+ patch in Steam. But they have very different file sizes. Which one is up to date?

finished making a
There are 4 bugfix_patch.zip files attached to your message. Which one is the actual one?

3. leweder, is the HD CG from the 5th point censored? Is it compatible with the uncensored patch? What does it look like?

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
A few questions that interest me, since the header of the thread has not been updated:

1. Does this version have an uncensored patch?
I found two links to the 18+ patch in Steam. But they have very different file sizes. Which one is up to date?

There are 4 bugfix_patch.zip files attached to your message. Which one is the actual one?

3. leweder, is the HD CG from the 5th point censored? Is it compatible with the uncensored patch? What does it look like?
1. The regular download on the front page is already uncensored so you don't really need the patches. I don't know for sure which of those patches you mentioned is up to date, but it's probably the second one (and by the way uncensored just means the censorship added for steam is removed, the Japanese mosaic censorship is still present).
2. Literally the one linked to in the post you quoted, the other ones in the attachments are old patches. And there is one that hasn't been fully tested for people that still experience issues with text running off screen.
3. I'm assuming you mean the 5th point in the guide? The HD CG archive is an encrypted ".zip" file that was only available on the Japanese version of the game as part of the final update. My patch restores the game's ability to reward you with the password for unlocking it upon finishing the game, so yes it's compatible with all the uncensor patches as well as my patches. As mentioned earlier there is still standard Japanese mosaic censoring on everything, including the HD CG. The HD archive mostly contains pictures from the game in higher resolution.

Reactions: david12x1

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
And you can't post the archive without a password, so you can play the HD version of the game immediately? Does it violate any site rules?
The archive is a zip, you unzip it with the password and can open the pictures, it's basically an extra file separate from the game, there is no HD version of the game itself.
Don't know if it has anything violating site rules, it's been a while.
My old hard drive was dying around the time I made the patching guide, that's mostly why it hasn't been uploaded. You can try your luck on or animesharing, maybe there's still someone out there seeding it (v1.02 was the final Japanese version with the archive "おまけ.zip "). For instance on nyaa lists it in the game files, but the torrent looks dead-ish.

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
i kept getting some kind of error on opening..
can anyone help.. ?
Obvious question is where did you download it from, because it sure as hell ain't supposed to be mentioning some random suspicious blog.
The error itself says the game can't find the default font (either you don't have "rpgvxace rtp" installed, the game fonts are missing/corrupt on your installation, the game is nested too deeply inside too many folders, or some default windows font is missing/corrupt).

lazy-

May 23, 2018
Obvious question is where did you download it from, because it sure as hell ain't supposed to be mentioning some random suspicious blog.
The error itself says the game can't find the default font (either you don't have "rpgvxace rtp" installed, the game fonts are missing/corrupt on your installation, the game is nested too deeply inside too many folders, or some default windows font is missing/corrupt).
eehh.. from here actualy..
welp gotta repair my windows then..

thankyou

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
eehh.. from here actualy..
welp gotta repair my windows then..

thankyou
I should have maybe been more specific when I asked where you downloaded from, I meant did you download the compressed or regular version and what link you downloaded from (mediafire, mega etc.)
Also one other thing, did you check if your windows locale was set to Japanese when you were unpacking the game, as well as when actually trying to start the game? Windows default .zip extractor, as well as winrar, 7zip and most others use the system default to determine non English letters when extracting files.
*Edit* Here's a useful thread about locale's, it has a guide for changing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazy-

david12x1

Dec 22, 2021
So ive played this game from start to finish without losing once (had to restart a few battles because of a spell one or two bosses used that crashed the game) and... yep. Saw only one sex scene with the homo looking fellow, Bruno (hes not homo, but hes so "troubled" its funny; dating a girl for years without wanting to fuck her? or even kiss her?). Its one of those games where you have to lose to bosses and various critters to see any scenes. Otherwise your status screen will look like this:

View attachment 471002
(she looks kinda bored; not surprising, given her boyfriends behavior)

The status screen is also wrong - MC lost her virginity to Bruno, not while being watched by him (cucking hint anyone??). Also i have no idea why it says shes been cummed in 13 times. Either that kid has balls like fuel cisterns or im missing something.

Anyones got a save for this? CBA to go through this again to unlock scenes.

PS: the bathroom scene ive clicked by accident while looking for items. Im not a sicko whos into pissing or worse.

EDIT: nevermind, the game unlocks the scenes after you finish the game.
+
Other than losing the battle with the monsters, there is no other way to lose virginity and go the way of cheating. This game sucks. The worst of oneone1.

lazy-

May 23, 2018
I should have maybe been more specific when I asked where you downloaded from, I meant did you download the compressed or regular version and what link you downloaded from (mediafire, mega etc.)
Also one other thing, did you check if your windows locale was set to Japanese when you were unpacking the game, as well as when actually trying to start the game? Windows default .zip extractor, as well as winrar, 7zip and most others use the system default to determine non English letters when extracting files.
*Edit* Here's a useful thread about locale's, it has a guide for changing it.
reg ver.. (mediafire)
n about sys locale already did from when i played vn games
Capture.JPG
n i did try play it on my sis device it works
well can't help it my os got sum corrupt files i think
anyway thankyou for your help leweder
edit : i never try compressed ver

Reactions: leweder

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
the version in the main page is from kagura uncensored ?
From Kagura? No, this is the old "crappy" release from sakuragame, as for Kagura they haven't gotten around to translating and publishing this one yet as far as I am aware.
As for the censorship it doesn't have the censorship that was added for steam release, but it does of course still have standard mosaic censorship on genitals, just like the original Japanese release.

Mopp96

Mar 1, 2021
The patch doesn't work on the joiplay, or I'm being stupid.
It works partially, the menu is in Japanese, some items are in Chinese, I don't know why.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes