leweder

Dec 8, 2018
D: checked that too and mine were 100% at 2560x1440 resolution . for some reason this problem seems to only occur with this game only .
*Beep boop, calculating answer*
-> Logic fault detected in User answer form A
-> Boolean value set to true when false
-> Fetching conclusion answer string
-> "Answer A was a slanderous lie, calling the computer police, please remain calm and don't try to escape due punishment"

A: You do not have the patch installed (installer in wrong directory, directory name too long or non standard letters in directory name), or you forgot to rename/delete the old Game.rgss3a if you were doing it manually.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RNDM

TruenoYueno

May 28, 2021
*Beep boop, calculating answer*
-> Logic fault detected in User answer form A
-> Boolean value set to true when false
-> Fetching conclusion answer string
-> "Answer A was a slanderous lie, calling the computer police, please remain calm and don't try to escape due punishment"

A: You do not have the patch installed (installer in wrong directory, directory name too long or non standard letters in directory name), or you forgot to rename/delete the old Game.rgss3a if you were doing it manually.
I've tried to reapplied the patch numerous times and it still the same result.

so i decided to use it on the steam version and not the one i downloaded from the 1st post here, and it works now.
well gonna enjoy the game now, sorry for the trouble and thanks for making the patch.

Reactions: leweder

XdijX

Feb 25, 2022
got it and black screened for like 5 minutes i gave up on it and i forgot it was there while i was looking for other games but finally popped up lol

• Haha

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
The short answer is:
As for the long answer...
oh ok thx is just that I have this game on steam and it says that it was removed from the store and its the first time I see this happen

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
oh ok thx is just that I have this game on steam and it says that it was removed from the store and its the first time I see this happen
Alas I've seen this kind of stuff happen before, like all the Transformers games getting from steam, because of course Activision had to be cheapskates. Those games had their steam store pages completely removed, all items like cards/emotes/backgrounds became unmarketable, badge crafters got screwed over as well it seems and they even removed the achievements from everyone's profiles. Pissed me off since Prime was my favorite achievement, the crowning jewel of my profile and then one day there was just a blank empty space in it's place...welcome to the modern era of games as a "service" or something...so yeah Viva la piracy or whatever.
Considering this game hasn't had it's steam store page removed I can only guess sakuragame are stalling until they can peddle whatever is left of their steam keys on third party sites, as they usually do, I guess steam's terms of service are more of a guideline then actual to them.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021

so i decided to use it on the steam version and not the one i downloaded from the 1st post here, and it works now.
well gonna enjoy the game now, sorry for the trouble and thanks for making the patch.
Where did you find a Steam copy?
I'm having the same text wrap issues as you despite also installing the patch and deleting the .rgss3a file

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Where did you find a Steam copy?
I'm having the same text wrap issues as you despite also installing the patch and deleting the .rgss3a file
Were you using the installer? If yes did your file directory look like this before you ran it?
Untitled1.png
If you did it manually then you might not have done some of the steps in proper order?

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
I did it Manually:
1. Downloaded the version here then extracted it
2. used the decrypter on the .rgss3a file
3. copied the Data+Graphics folders and the game.rvproj2 file to the game directory
4. copied the Data+Graphics+Patch files from the bugfix file after unzipping it
5. renamed the Game.rgss3a file
6. launched the game

then still had the textwrap issue
1675571664690.png

1675571560976.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
I did it Manually:
1. Downloaded the version here then extracted it
2. used the decrypter on the .rgss3a file
3. copied the Data+Graphics folders and the game.rvproj2 file to the game directory
4. copied the Data+Graphics+Patch files from the bugfix file after unzipping it
5. renamed the Game.rgss3a file
6. launched the game

then still had the textwrap issue
View attachment 2366907

View attachment 2366905
OMFG I am gonna kill Sakuragame...I think I know what the problem is, can you open Game.ini and make sure it has these lines:
Code:
[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Killing Time
RTP=
Or replace it with this Game.ini

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Yup that fixed it LOL
I figured it would be a stupidly small fix, I did not know it would be that tiny :sneaky:

This is what it said before in the Game.ini file
Screenshot 2023-02-04 204655.png

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Yep the "Default font not found" popup in chinese is gone and the text wrap is fixed
thanks for the expertise!

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Yup that fixed it LOL
I figured it would be a stupidly small fix, I did not know it would be that tiny :sneaky:

This is what it said before in the Game.ini file
View attachment 2366921
Someone needs to buy me a shotgun and a plain ticket to sakuragame HQ....for no particular reason xD

I owe you an apology, it seems that the dlsite version is missing a line in it's Game.ini file : RTP=
That causes letters to be loaded from the wrong resource, hence the text issue.

At any rate I've updated both the manual and automatic installers and changed the links on my patch post. Hopefully now the patch should work right for both Steam and Dlsite versions.

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Just An FYI for anyone who bothered by this
Despite all the bugfixes and textwrap fixes some text is still flying off the screen
its occasional enough not to bother me too much since its already compromised by the MTL,
but shout this out for any modders or people this is a dealbreaker for

1676093541084.png 1676093592180.png
1676094040330.png 1676094022096.png

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Just An FYI for anyone who bothered by this
Despite all the bugfixes and textwrap fixes some text is still flying off the screen
its occasional enough not to bother me too much since its already compromised by the MTL,
but shout this out for any modders or people this is a dealbreaker for

View attachment 2382295 View attachment 2382297
View attachment 2382312 View attachment 2382311
Drop the patch from this into your game's "Patch" folder, next to the previous patch and let me know how it goes.
split_lines.png

Sexy Manga

Jun 20, 2021
Hello I have my question do you also translate games.
if so, can you please translate it that would be nice in german.

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Drop the patch from this into your game's "Patch" folder, next to the previous patch and let me know how it goes.
View attachment 2386223
Sorry it took a while to get back to you
Yes, this patch fixed all the text wrap issues I've seen so far, I double checked all the repeatables and they're fine now.
though I am only partway in the game, I cant imagine ANOTHER reason why text wrap would rear its head again, SURELY Sakura Games/Paradise Project/Whatever they call themselves now wouldn't have been that incompetent :unsure:

Thanks again you miracle worker!

Reactions: leweder and Erxkum

leweder

Dec 8, 2018
Sorry it took a while to get back to you
Yes, this patch fixed all the text wrap issues I've seen so far, I double checked all the repeatables and they're fine now.
though I am only partway in the game, I cant imagine ANOTHER reason why text wrap would rear its head again, SURELY Sakura Games/Paradise Project/Whatever they call themselves now wouldn't have been that incompetent :unsure:

Thanks again you miracle worker!
The reason is that lines of text that were already pretty long in kanji are even longer when translated to English and since they just mtl-ed it it would be a bit of work to fix.
Example:
Code:
「…くっ……傷が思ったよりも深い…っ……」
Translated:
Code:
「…Terrible…… The wound is deeper than what I expected … Uh……」
That line is on the edge of what can fit in a single line in an RPGMaker textbox.
And since they have the text "tabbed/indented" from the left to make more room for character portraits there is even less for it.
The problem is made worse by the use of 3dots that are not actually individual dots, the 3dots are treated as a single unicode character, meaning a "quick" fix of just splitting all lines longer then a certain set of characters might not work consistently...again assuming they would care enough to exclude all the potential script commands that are often nested between dialogue and even longer in size...obviously they still broke the scripts anyways because they are special like that...oh the Humanity.

Reactions: fazed343
Feb 7, 2020
So, I've been looking back and forth on this thread. I think I already did the right thing. For people who confused to run this game :

1. Download the game from the front page
2. You want to patch the game with patch provided by Lewder in this post. Now people might be confused there but to put it simply, just download this (auto patching with installer). He provided manual way too, instruction is on the post itself.
3. If your game patched. There should be Patch folder on the game's location. Put this file in that Patch folder.
4. To make it simple, just download this Game.ini file and replace the one in your game directory. Long explanation can be read here.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also hopefully the first post can be updated....

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes