bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MarauderOfDystopiaTheWeakestGoToTheWall-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Keakle

Apr 16, 2022
if, i had the old game name killing time on steam so what happen ?
i play this one or the story are the same ?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I know this has been asked, but I have not seen an answer. The Extra file in the download. What's the password?
hahava Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!
Ok, While I wait decisions.. decisions... beer or bourbon???
Waiting over. The choice was bourbon!!!!

Last edited:

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
Just saw this on the steam forums for the game. Supposedly, an uncensor patch for the game. Proceed at your own risk however.

IncestGuy

Oct 26, 2017
No, do not download that. That doesn't remove the mosaics. It just restores the H-content to the steam version, which probably had all of it removed. The version I uploaded here is from JAST USA, with all the H-content intact, so no patch is necessary.

Alright, good to know. Thanks.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
How odd, I was expecting Samurai Vandalism and got this here instead. Well, it'd be a neat weekend if it just so happens that Samurai Vandalism (with 18+) also releases and isn't broken anymore. Samurai Vandalism is supposed to release on Steam in an hour I found.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
still censored even though with kagura release?
Kagura may just have a contract to sell the game on the market, but not the full rights to it.
It's possible the full rights still belong to Shiravune. Kagura having it on their store may be something equivalent to the arrangement Kagura has with steam, FAKKU, and JAST USA in regards to the games they translate.

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Kagura may just have a contract to sell the game on the market, but not the full rights to it.
It's possible the full rights still belong to Shiravune. Kagura having on their store may something equivalent to arrangement Kagura has with steam, FAKKU, and JAST USA in regards to the games they translate.
how about samurai vandalism? its also got censored too?

hahava

Oct 17, 2018
password of the extra file?
Pass for Extra plz)
The Extra.zip file in the download is just an image collection of the +18 content already in the game, as far as I could tell.
If you complete the game, it will create a text file in the game folder with the password.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
No that one will be fully uncensored (though will require a patch if bought from steam) as Kagura Games has the rights to it, and directly handled it's localization and translation.
I see so only oldest game who just bought by some other company who will be not full uncensored

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes