jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Added dl to a patched version. Read the warning: very buggy. Other mirrors will follow.

Reactions: ponyguy

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And right now I'm wondering why people keep finance this circle by buying their game. If every damn game from them it's buggy as hell, why? Why keep financing? They hope, one day, for a game without bug? I seriously can't understand ._.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
And right now I'm wondering why people keep finance this circle by buying their game. If every damn game from them it's buggy as hell, why? Why keep financing? They hope, one day, for a game without bug? I seriously can't understand ._.
I mean, the H is still pretty good(in my opinion)... when it works. :p
That'd be reason enough for me to throw money at them. If I had money.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I mean, the H is still pretty good(in my opinion)... when it works. :p
That'd be reason enough for me to throw money at them. If I had money.
I don't doubt it - though honestly.. I never seen any H from them because I didn't play nor Dark Elf and nor The Heiress (since there's that damn protection applied on the save files - and grinding.. not my favorite part, sadly) - but honestly... there are more circles out there that really deserve money, since they create and "share" product that have definitely less bug than this! And they release patch if needed.

Heck, probably these games are even more worse than the last chapters of Assassin's Creed xD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't doubt it - though honestly.. I never seen any H from them because I didn't play nor Dark Elf and nor The Heiress (since there's that damn protection applied on the save files - and grinding.. not my favorite part, sadly) - but honestly... there are more circles out there that really deserve money, since they create and "share" product that have definitely less bug than this! And they release patch if needed.

Heck, probably these games are even more worse than the last chapters of Assassin's Creed XD
Grinding's actually easy in these games. You level up every time you lose.

Reactions: brynhildr

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
@ponyguy i'm with you I love the H and the genre (corruption & mind break), but these translations really hamper my enjoyment. I could handle the machine translation, but crashes and general bugginess kills almost any fun I have.
I feel ya. I skip most of the story anyway, so the bad translation isn't much of an issue, but the crashes, especially during the H, are a huge pain. I'm hoping I'll get lucky with this one like I did with The Heiress and not run into any H-scene crashes.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I love the Corruption and Mind Break themes too that's why a bought all the three games on steam, english isn't my native language, so play a game with bad english it's even harder to understand lol

So far she lost virginity and i'm into chapter 2 after fight the guy on the prison like map, if anyone has the flowchart link, even machine translate, that''ll help a lot

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Personally I don't mind machine translations so much. Sometimes they say something funny.

PIGDER

Jun 27, 2017
ok something is wrong im on the the treasure of biru and i get to the point where i'm fighting the assain that fires his weapon and when he relodes it crashes is it only me who gets this?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Like the last two OneOne1 games it's on sale on steam for about $1.
I'm going to guess that it's also going to suffer from missing image crashes that are part of the actually encrypted text files that are called to run all the dialog which include image calls. (Actually encrypted unlike the main files from RPG maker games that have been 'cracked' for years.)

Both Dark Elf and The Heiress had (at least) one post release patch to the file 'main.rvdata2' in the Arc subdirectory of the game. This is the dialog call file.

The business model is clearly sell on steam, and then up sell the uncensor patch for about $10.

If you get an in game crash that's talking about a missing image file you will either need to edit the game around the event using an RPG Maker editor, play around that section is possible, or use an updated text file from the steam version if one comes out.
EDIT:
Forgot the general fix, change the language back to the non English option to get by the crashing part then switch back after. Easy way to change the language is to delete the language.ini file it makes on start.

Last edited:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
played it like 2 times in japanese.... never finished it.... wasnt there some strange "u know..suddenly u need to jump thing" at some wall that confused people......cant remember. will give it another shot. ty.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes