The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So I was able to play it once, closed the game, and then tried to reopen it to now getting error messages about the.Dll not being for windows or some crap. I tried copying and carrying the whole game over again just to keep receiving the same message. Interesting bug there.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Lame question, beginning of the game, just talked with boyfriend and need to go back to base. How? Where is it?

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
Lame question, beginning of the game, just talked with boyfriend and need to go back to base. How? Where is it?
Go to the church, after that go down (ladder behind pope), go straight ahead to the first ladder and turn left to go to another one ladder go down, in the room speak with "assasins guild master" sorry but I don't remember his name :) he'll give you a guild task.

sweetclit

Jul 6, 2017
"Couple of Warnings: It takes a while for the game to start. This game is buggy as fuck, save often, random crashes are common. Do not buy Sakuragames."

With that price tag, what more can we ask for? MORE bugs! :p

Reactions: TNTed and ponyguy

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Did see a few games from this author, until now i know the Heirless, the dark elf and now this one, there´s any other games in english?

Deklish

Apr 24, 2017
Get an error in Belugoal Desert Riuns. Can't finish the Fight with assasine. Even changing language won't work. :-/
Seems an Item is missing.

edit: Seems like reload skill is broken. with lvl 25 u can overpower him with ice sword 2 times.

Last edited:

Shaddy

Jul 19, 2017
In mission 3 there is supposed to be a man in front of the inn taht i have to talk too right?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Pretty good machine translation, i hope it dont have so many bugs like The Heiress.
Thanks for the upload!:kissingheart:

Reactions: ponyguy

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Well compared to The Heiress this has a better translation. Also you can edit saves on this one. You couldn't do that with dark elf or The Heiress.

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Still no alternative link for the r 18 patch? I can't seem to download the one in steam page. I think my ISP block the link.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
Get an error in Belugoal Desert Riuns. Can't finish the Fight with assasine. Even changing language won't work. :-/
Seems an Item is missing.

edit: Seems like reload skill is broken. with lvl 25 u can overpower him with ice sword 2 times.
also at the pirate base mission (RESCUE), aparently the wizard casts a spell that does the same crash.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks for the game, but im stuck with some error, i had one with the shield spell , thanks to yihman1 i passed , but now right after that with the assassin in the desert ( ruins ) everytime he reload the game crashes, what do you guys use to cheat somes stats ? cuz saveditoronline doesnt let me change them

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Well after finishing the game it seems to me that creator is making games shorter and their is less of everything in game.

Caryado

Dec 3, 2016
Well after finishing the game it seems to me that creator is making games shorter and their is less of everything in game.
This is older then the The Heiress and Dark Elf Historia. Think this game was called The Weakest go to the wall.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does this also feel like they translated it first to chinesse and then english? because most of the weird translation on Historia looked to be from doing that instead of direct jap to eng translation.......

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes