Megachrist

Apr 24, 2017
The machine translation's quite good tbh. It's alot better than others I've seen. The game crashed a couple of times for me during boss fights. The fight with the Necromancer and with the 3 Brothers. Just kill them as quickly as you can before they use a move that crashes the game. They're not that tough.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
They dated for 3 years and still didn't do it, let alone a simple kiss? Anime character sometimes...
"Y-yamete holding hands and kissing each other would make me pregnant, I'm not ready to be a mother yet...and please stop staring at me it's so hazukashi"

Reactions: ponyguy

killablue

Apr 30, 2017
And right now I'm wondering why people keep finance this circle by buying their game. If every damn game from them it's buggy as hell, why? Why keep financing? They hope, one day, for a game without bug? I seriously can't understand ._.
Well i don't blame the circle ONEONE1 since i have the feeling they had no intentions of releasing an english version in the first place because on the steam store page for all three games of ONEONE1, the publisher is SakuraGame (a chinese company) probably are the ones who did the translation and changed the game code to include the translation but in the process they made it very buggy.

I did play the japanese version of this game a few years back using a walkthrough and it wasn't buggy if i recall

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Woo!
Let's hope this one doesn't have any scene errors. Didn't run into any with The Heiress. Guess I was lucky. But the ones in Dark Elf were annoying.
However, can confirm the file being corrupted. For me it also says it's the Game.rgss3a file. Using WinRAR.
I actually didn't run into any with dark elf, but the heiress was filled with them lol.

Reactions: Justanx and ponyguy

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
Thank you, i have been looking for this game, Just finish Dark Elf and Heiress and even with the shitty translation and bugs I still enjoyed it.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I actually didn't run into any with dark elf, but the heiress was filled with them lol.
Weird. Maybe it depends on the path. In The Heiress I did the normal path and every scene I triggered was fine. In Dark Elf I'm in the middle of doing the slave path and I got an error trying to leave the town before getting my first task and another error talking to the guy behind the mission giving house. Hopefully those will be the only ones.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I was cuckolded by a bug during my fapping time on the Slave Route...though the worst one has to be the fact of waiting like 2mn or so everytime I launch the game, like wow my lil Junior is screaming bs here. But eh have to calm down the little guy and keep on struggling.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Found a way around one of the crashes. You fight some guy that casts "Shield Wall" that crashes your game after you use magic... So just gotta grind it out no magic.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So who's releasing these games by ONEONE1? Is it the official team or just a person taking their game, running it though machine translation, and selling it on Steam?

I'm not complaining, just want to know who's behind it.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So who's releasing these games by ONEONE1? Is it the official team or just a person taking their game, running it though machine translation, and selling it on Steam?

I'm not complaining, just want to know who's behind it.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes