Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
Thanks for the game, but im stuck with some error, i had one with the shield spell , thanks to yihman1 i passed , but now right after that with the assassin in the desert ( ruins ) everytime he reload the game crashes, what do you guys use to cheat somes stats ? cuz saveditoronline doesnt let me change them
man im stuck in the same quest idk what to do now, change the language dont solve this :test2:

Reactions: ponyguy

jioto

Jul 21, 2017
man im stuck in the same quest idk what to do now, change the language dont solve this :test2:
What you can do is use cheat engine to become level 99, and insta kill the boss before he uses RELOAD, that way avoiding the error.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
i didnt,japenese romance is a big turnoff for me, so at least now my completionist side can go straight to the emperium
I was talking more about the other guy and just in general, sorry.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I never understood why you would want to take a virgin route in this game. The whole point of it is corruption and humiliation.
I usually do it this way first in every game that allows it, just to see where I'd need to set up checkpoints for later on in H Scene gathering. Given that all OneOne1 games give you the entire gallery just for finishing the game once makes it so for me that I only have to go through it once in case it doesn't appeal to me.

Also, my signature not obvious enough as to WHY I do it that way? XD

U

User_32285

Too buggy and poorly translated for me if any1 wants a save i dug up a 100% for this
Would love this easily downloadable, not behind difficult registration wall. :)

Reactions: bnote

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I was talking more about the other guy and just in general, sorry.
Can you atleast upload this in MEGA But with multiple parts It's really hard to download this whole thing. And a question why isn't there a thread here About Lilim Union Dream zone It's that a famous game too?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
somehow their art is toned down in games... i meant if you did paid attention to their manga... its omg wat da heck... prolapse, unbirth and shit

Reactions: John Otaku
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes