VN Ren'Py Abandoned Marie Curie College [v0.1b] [Elcapizo]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
On top of the proofreading that's needed, try to not have the SubscribeStar link on top of the save slots when paused.

That said, I'm really liking how everything looks. The direction is really solid, which means its biggest issues can be ironed out without much trouble.

Reactions: Chrathrard

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok ... the writing is ... a start? ... Needs at least proofreading. When the HM looks like a hobo from a fantasy flick that is ok, but he should not talk like some jock.

And then that "choice" (with a misspelled Library) - why give a choice and then you cant pick it?

There is one solid branching ... but that Sarah girls is ugly ... damn. So better save the nerd ^^

Its an okay-ish first release, but short. Very generic and as I said the writing needs some work. The girls (most of them) look fine enough.
I agree, english is not my main language, so it's a bit hard to put my thought of the story in words, in fact im looking for a writer that helps me with the project, i will be giving him how i vision the story and he elaborates it xD

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Can I ask, what are the usual ages of these developers making these games? It seems to me that they all went to same school because they have the same idea.

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Didn't like Sarah much but the sister is a cute redhead too. Hope she'll get some content in the future.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Can I ask, what are the usual ages of these developers making these games? It seems to me that they all went to same school because they have the same idea.
That or they all want their own version of the ideal school life shown through media.
Except, y'know, X-rated. :sneaky:

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
That or they all want their own version of the ideal school life shown through media.
Except, y'know, X-rated. :sneaky:
Well I can understand every guy wants to be the stud on campus but it just lacks imagination when you get another guy who goes to college and things are going to change blah blah blah lol.

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Well I can understand every guy wants to be the stud on campus but it just lacks imagination when you get another guy who goes to college and things are going to change blah blah blah lol.
The game started to be a Superheroes school, inspired in the movie skyhigh and in the tv series "the boys", that's why the principal looks that way :)
I had like 50 renders of the MC in the house when he recieved the acceptance letter, but because that had special effects like fireballs and flying i thrown that away

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The game started to be a Superheroes school, inspired in the movie skyhigh and in the tv series "the boys", that's why the principal looks that way :)
I had like 50 renders of the MC in the house when he recieved the acceptance letter, but because that had special effects like fireballs and flying i thrown that away
So the guy with the beard was inspired by Karl Urban? Don't see the connection.
ioclbb5j90w91rwxqzjz.png

EXN

Jun 29, 2018
just downloaded, was about to play

but the opening song is making me laugh so hard!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
good thing i understand portuguese...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I agree, english is not my main language, so it's a bit hard to put my thought of the story in words, in fact im looking for a writer that helps me with the project, i will be giving him how i vision the story and he elaborates it xD
Hint: Ask the mods here for a developer badge so peeps know who you are...good luck with the game. I will try it out as soon as I can.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I mean, we all think that from time to time, but then I play a game where the dev tries some extra special random set up that takes 2 hours to get to the point, and I'm just sittin there bored out of my mind. Give me a generic ass set up with good characters any day of the week.

Reactions: zephrates

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Oh look, in the last preview image it seems a female is having sex with someone other than the MC. Wonder how long before the screams of 'NTR!!!!" appear.

• Angry
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes