VN Ren'Py Abandoned Marie Curie College [v0.1b] [Elcapizo]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

kiatoo

Sep 19, 2019
I never get tired on games with schoolsetting.
Renders look realy good gotta see what this game turns out in the future.

But this guy in the second screenshot gives me hella creep vibes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm not the worst start but i'll admit the last thumbnail made me almost pass on this game but the actual scene doesnt really make it any better for me.

so far as i can tell im assuming you cant get every girl is a single playthrough? branching paths arent bad but can be tricky since it'll mean you'll lose interactions with other girls. in this release it could easily be done in which after visiting sarah he encounter bully and chooses to help nerd or not. BUT the main issue i have with this game would be the MC himself. set aside that if we have any chance to hook up with Claudia(the girl getting the BBC) ima ignore her since watching her get boned ruined her for me but my main problem with MC was he walks in on them banging and his first thought was to blackmail them? like we dont even get a choice to choose to take a picture or not? and yeah Sarah blows no idea how he ever had a crush on her. as for the not being able to choose the library option im assuming thats simply not implemented yet. but if thats actually how its intended to play out why even have the choice? if in a future update we're allowed to make this choice i honestly would just prefer MC goes to every room as part of getting to know the college. Library first, Sarah next, and then the option to help nerd or not. again that's just my preferance. as for the writing not the worst ive dealt with. renders are good enough though.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I gave it a try, not the worst thing I ever played, but nowhere near to the best either.

First of all, animations are a nice thing, but overdoing them or animating useless stuff will just make it seem that you have animations for the sake of having animations, like the beer drinking of the black guy with the barfing sound. Also, unskippable slideshows are annoying as well, like Katarina's introduction.

A text box is very much needed, several lines are barely visible. By the was text or rather dialogues, all the "HAHAHAHA" won't make the conversation funny, it makes them cringy and childish, especially with certain words written in capital letters.

Overall story doesn't seem bad, but it does need a lot of polishing along with the game.

Ps.: Having a goofy best friend trope is fine, but don't overdo his presence if he's a complete retard.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
A Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin run medical college game, what a nice change to all the sex games. :ROFLMAO::LOL::)(y)

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
First impression HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA girl (Katarina) needs to lose that portion of her speech. Speech overall pretty decent. Renders I like.. Short but sweet beginning.. actually looking forward to more of it. The picture sis sent him? Do hope we can actually access it and see it in a blown up version.. same with the bathroom picture.. first two among many to come.. *fingers crossed.

Reactions: Antwit

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
okay i love it, it's crazy, wild and so random haha
reminds me a bit of the other story: "being a dik"
hope for more soon :D

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
hm... i like college games like BaDIK but idk about this, we'll se in the future...
animations are not very good :(
MC has some strange skin color and he looks like he's 14-15 at best...
1.jpg

best looking girl in the game so far, good job on her (y):love:

2.jpg
3.jpg

the blonde is ok too but that redhead is a hard NO!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
No not for me. Too bloody childish. It is meant to be college. Why all the full body scan every time and you cant end it by clicking. Renders are good but it is a pity that the models and story are not on the same level.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Val72

May 22, 2019
It seems to be an interesting new game with nice work for the picture but without an android port, i can't really give any true advice ...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes