VN Ren'Py Abandoned Marie Curie College [v0.1b] [Elcapizo]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
OK thats a fair pont that you make, sorry I am just a bit angry because I get so much kink shaming and that their are a lot of guys that want too remove kinks that they dont like out of the game.
nah dont worry about it. i myself am not into NTR but i wont avoid a game with NTR tag if its avoidable. and if it isnt i'll leave it alone. but yeah we like what we like. what can we do.:unsure:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
OK thats a fair pont that you make, sorry I am just a bit angry because I get so much kink shaming and that their are a lot of guys that want too remove kinks that they dont like out of the game.
That usually goes both ways. Many people always wanna shoehorn in their kinks as well. NTR being the most common for that.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I did a walkthrough for this game, because I absolutely loved it, and I wanted to give the dev some advertisement! There are a few variables and choices you will not know about without the guide, actually almost every choice is tied to a variable. Anyway, enjoy! I can't wait for more!

Edit: Updated to v0.1b

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The moment I saw this MC, I immediately remembered one racist game, Billy or Bully. I guess, now I know where this is all going.

akikospam74

Dec 19, 2019
I hope I'm not being too harsh, this is supposed to be a constructive criticism, but these are some things that bothered me a little:
- Characters act in a really weird/cringy way, like they all seem a little too over the top with their actions... Like Sarah being a total psycho, Olivia crying over nothing in the hallway, that big dude being too douche flipping off the headmaster out of nowhere, the gym chick who just met MC suddenly kisses him in the forehead like a child.. idk, it looks weird to me
- Animations are a little robotic

It has potential, but I hope the writing gets better

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes