Apr 5, 2018
Also is everyday 1 chapter? lol that is very lazy in my opinion. I say above in forum someone said chapter 1-3 was basically the first 5 days? Dev Idea of chapter seems very short and weird. Also Dev job to make sure to not release bugged version of game it seems very unprofessional.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Also is everyday 1 chapter? lol that is very lazy in my opinion. I say above in forum someone said chapter 1-3 was basically the first 5 days? Dev Idea of chapter seems very short and weird. Also Dev job to make sure to not release bugged version of game it seems very unprofessional.
Yeah, but a lot happens during those days. So it's not lazy at all, especially that he's still doing more than some of the devs that are earning way more than he is.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2018
Yeah, but a lot happens during those days. So it's not lazy at all, especially that he's still doing more that some of the devs that are earning way more than he is.
I think you are being too kind. Translations are very bad. Plot transitions into sex way to fast, the main character doesnt even start of pure she gives blowjob while still married during first scene of game. Game feels rushed and poorly translated. Also chapters are very short and should not be called chapter 4 this is more like chapter 1 for 5 days thats more like it. This is my critique of the game. Dev needs to learn and take ideas and help/suggestions from other Devs like Superpowered, Big Brother, Summertime Saga, Dreams of Desire so he can see how to do a corruption/ntr/cheating game right.

Right now all this game is sex/sex/sex for no reason, no good plot and no build up, like a horny 13 year old make this game to fap really fast.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I think you are being too kind. Translations are very bad. Plot transitions into sex way to fast, the main character doesnt even start of pure she gives blowjob while still married during first scene of game. Game feels rushed and poorly translated. Also chapters are very short and should not be called chapter 4 this is more like chapter 1 for 5 days thats more like it. This is my critique of the game. Dev needs to learn and take ideas and help/suggestions from other Devs like Superpowered, Big Brother, Summertime Saga, Dreams of Desire so he can see how to do a corruption/ntr/cheating game right.

Right now all this game is sex/sex/sex for no reason, no good plot and no build up, like a horny 13 year old make this game to fap really fast.
Well, we all got your point. This game isn't for you. Move on to another that please you, this just seems trolling.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

Oh yeah, and he's also making two games on a single patreon page. So please, this isn't the dev you should be saying doesn't do a lot, his games have animation and decent renders. The writing may be bad, but that's his choice whether he wants to hire a proper translator or he's happy with what he has for now. I for one part kind of enjoyed this game and its gags, breaking the 4th wall etc. It's not super duper good, but it's good enough to give it a proper try, it is original. Also do not compare him to DoD, Summertime Saga etc, he's not even close to being that big yet.

happytriggz

Nov 8, 2017
I love the charm and humor in this game. Hot as hell too! I also read all the dialogue in a Russian accent, I dunno, it makes it even more fappable. I found the gay stuff a bit off putting at first, but it does kinda add more ridiculousness to this already absurd adventure of Marie's. Keep up the awesome work DDfunlol! I'm looking forward to Chapter 4 pt2!! Please release it soon so I can fap again!

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
So, I'd just like to say how much I enjoyed Day 4 so far. Some of the most comedic stuff I've ever read in one of these games.

*whacks dick with toy lightsaber* "AAA You broke my dick!*dick bent at a stupid angle* Im calling the police and you're going to jail" "no need dude, just fuck my wife to make sure your dick still works"

"Are you fucking me?" "No, I'm giving you a vaginal massage with my dick" "Ah, OK"

"Honey why is this man's dick in your ass?" "Its not in her ass bro" "let me see" "here look *sticks dick to the hilt in ass and pulls back* see, it wasn't in her ass" "ah ok, do it again to make sure"

"Oh Im slipping *slips onto dick* oh sorry pull out please" *starts fucking her instead* "Are you fucking me?" "No Im trying to pull out, but my dick hurts every time I pull out, I think I need to cum to relieve the agonizing pain" "Oh, ok, you can move your dick until you cum, but you can't fuck me"

This some retarded and golden stuff here.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
I've said it several times.
The bug was fixed after 48 hours.
It's your version of the game that's bugged.

Take care of yourself and the people you love.
Does anyone have the fixed version where you can get out of bed in all mornings? Or do i have to download individual saves from this thread for each day, where am i out of bed? The version in OP has the bed bug.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Does anyone have the fixed version where you can get out of bed in all mornings? Or do i have to download individual saves from this thread for each day, where am i out of bed? The version in OP has the bed bug.
Hi,

* You can get the "Chapter 2 Fix.exe" here : post #151 on page 8 (it's a MEGA link, thanks to original poster)
* See post #205 with a solution for the bed bug with the use of that exe
* Or post #231 on page 12 : with a save file for every 'day' where she is out of the bed. With these saves there is however a trigger set for a certain choice on day 2 (during photoshoot with Barth), so you will miss 1 story-branch. I will post a separate save file for the other route in the next post.

Grtz,
PatrickB

Reactions: lockhear

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
For whom is interested : here is a save file for start of day 3 Marie out of her bed (to solve the bug), but this one has the trigger set at day 2 photoshoot with Barth to 'NO' (you can't come to my house later).
(you will have to rename it to "save"+number of your own choice).
This will give you a different story later on, see also DDfunlol's original post earlier.
You can use this save file in combination with post #231.

Have fun !

Reactions: lockhear

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Premise looks interesting, but the ultra huge cocks are such a turn off. Why can't people make realistic parts for any of their characters? It's either 12+ inch dicks or DD+ sized tits. blah.

Reactions: galadh
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes