R

RWaites

Msrie's chapter 4 Part 2
k. The second day of the game. Barth makes you an offer. (photo session) Accepted and you'll spend the weekend with him. Refuse and you'll spend the weekend with James

blink66

Jun 20, 2017
Msrie's chapter 4 Part 2
k. The second day of the game. Barth makes you an offer. (photo session) Accepted and you'll spend the weekend with him. Refuse and you'll spend the weekend with James
Thanks man.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Wonderful game, played it several hours in a row.

The game kiss/no kiss with Barth was epic. Yes, I'm a romantic.

Then the sodomy just after that ..... Ok I lied.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Msrie's chapter 4 Part 2
Are you sure it is Chapter4 part 2? Looks like little expanded part1 to me. Only added one scene with Maria and two men at home (testing dildos) and one scene with husband and neighbour in the bed. And game window reports Marie Chapter 4, part I as well.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Are you sure it is Chapter4 part 2? Looks like little expanded part1 to me. Only added one scene with Maria and two men at home (testing dildos) and one scene with husband and neighbour in the bed. And game window reports Marie Chapter 4, part I as well.

Hello the link of "Marie chapter 4 part 2" is well that of googledrive, 1,7 giga of datas.
The title is wrong.
There is a backup file "number 1" to continue the game with James.
Sorry about the problem.
The correction will come with additions and modifications.
Thanks to Sieras for reporting the problem.
Take care of you.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
I played this game for the first time. Can the game run in full windows? How? Please. Thank you.:closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Them dicks can't be human dicks.Are you sure those dudes don't have horse dna mixed on their gene?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes