Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
I do not know if I have downloaded an older version, but I have found a lot of spelling mistakes and grammar errors. If you would like I could correct them, because some sentences are not even English like. That being said I love the game :) This is why I would be willing to help :) Keep up the good work! :) I will try out the other games as well. :)

Reactions: ddfunlol

Wampy

Mar 21, 2019
>NTR game
>Male is gay
THEN ITS NOT NTR NOW IS IT
It is NTR because the husband is in prison and her ex and current best friend who is gay is helping her; while she is in a pickle she names the guy as her husband (but really it is her best gay best friend), but she is not married to him. NTR is when a mans wife has sex with others.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
-NTR ,It is when it's unwanted or forced, like blackmail,menace.a trap...
A boss wants to fire a man.
His wife has sex with his boss secretly so her husband keeps his job.
-Cheating, it's desired/wanted.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
I got a question...where is marie's CHP 1 part 1 ? I mean I downloaded this one here and it's automatically loading from the point at the beach so where is the story ? or where is part 1 or whatever it is ?

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
I got a question...where is marie's CHP 1 part 1 ? I mean I downloaded this one here and it's automatically loading from the point at the beach so where is the story ? or where is part 1 or whatever it is ?
I feel ya man. I've been searching this thread for anything about "chapters" and I've seen it mentioned several times that it's included in the OP but I don't see it. I suspect people were talking about some old links that have now been removed or something like that. I thought maybe the "other games" are the previous chapters so I'm gonna check them out too but it doesn't make much sense.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Game update: Marie Chapter 4 part1
Game update: Marie Chapter 4 part 2. <-----final version.
There is nothing to understand.
One person misunderstood, so people are looking for something that does not exist.
It's pretty funny.
I would change the name of the game later.

The sequel of Marie is : Marie 2

Take care of you.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Game update: Marie Chapter 4 part1
Game update: Marie Chapter 4 part 2. <-----final version.
There is nothing to understand.
One person misunderstood, so people are looking for something that does not exist.
It's pretty funny.
I would change the name of the game later.

The sequel of Marie is : Marie 2

Take care of you.
Yeah I get that but when I start NEW GAME it just starts from where 2 guys holding Marie at the beach and then she gets falshbacks..where is the scenes and stuff before that ? like how can I understand what they're talking about ???

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah I get that but when I start NEW GAME it just starts from where 2 guys holding Marie at the beach and then she gets falshbacks..where is the scenes and stuff before that ? like how can I understand what they're talking about ???
Ok, you're right. I'll see if I can upload the first chapter, so you'll have a start from the beginning.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Ok, you're right. I'll see if I can upload the first chapter, so you'll have a start from the beginning.
Oh wait, I fucked up, this IS the very beginning of the game, at the beach, you just go from there and play it, everything will be revealed as you play...

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes