patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
ok got the fix. Now i'm waiting a map because to travel in rpgm is like hell!
If you play "Lily of the valley" (best game ever :p) you will see it's the same map. I think in that thread there might be a picture of the complete map.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Yeah, the dialogue is unusable. I can't play a game that's this poorly translated.
You could however also consider this as the 'gameplay' in this game, puzzling out what the dialogues mean. Its like in other games you have to fight opponents, here you are figthing dialogues, ha ...:closedtongue:

Reactions: ddfunlol

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
@ddfunlol, yeah it's a very small amount pity about the translation but the gameplay and graphics is so sweet. and it isn't necessarily hard to follow the storyline. its erotic and full of silly hilarious dialogue but that's the beauty of this game - it's outrageous. Never have i ever had such thrill and anticipation waiting for a game release like this since LOTV. So much juicy corruption. Once again thanks for the wishes and you are on the road to adult rpg greatness hombre!!

Reactions: patrickB

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, on day 3 same problem occurs, cant get out of the bed. Anybody has a save from start day 3 where she is out of the bed pls ?
Or does 'Chapter 2 fix.exe' also includes day 3, so solves problem ?

U

User_32285

Hi, on day 3 same problem occurs, cant get out of the bed. Anybody has a save from start day 3 where she is out of the bed pls ?
Or does 'Chapter 2 fix.exe' also includes day 3, so solves problem ?
Hello.
In this version, chapters 1 to 3 are bugged.
Don't waste any time with that.
Using another backup file is unnecessary.
Only Chapter 4 is checked (translation).
Chapter 4 works well, there is a backup file in the folder.
Chapters 1 to 3 are being translated and edited.

Take care of yourself.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
@rideoftheapocalypse :
Ok, I understand this. But since I only recently discovered this game (happy I did :p) I'm playing it from the beginning, so day 1 etc. If I "should not waste time on chapters 1 to 3 because bugged" I would miss out on a lot of content, no ? I am playing with the 'Chapter 4 part I ' exe, and it works fine, only the morning of day 2 and day 3 I'm stuck in the bed. Day 2 problem is solved with a save from a kind fellow on this forum. Is there a possibility to get the same for day 3 please ?
Other question though : I don't understand what it means "there is a backup file in the folder". Which filename is this pls ? and what is it supposed to do ? I noticed there are 2 .dll 's in the system folder : RGSS300.dll and RGSS301.dll. The ini file points to the RGSS301.dll, so is the RGSS300.dll the backup then ?

U

User_32285

@rideoftheapocalypse :
Ok, I understand this. But since I only recently discovered this game (happy I did :p) I'm playing it from the beginning, so day 1 etc. If I "should not waste time on chapters 1 to 3 because bugged" I would miss out on a lot of content, no ? I am playing with the 'Chapter 4 part I ' exe, and it works fine, only the morning of day 2 and day 3 I'm stuck in the bed. Day 2 problem is solved with a save from a kind fellow on this forum. Is there a possibility to get the same for day 3 please ?
Other question though : I don't understand what it means "there is a backup file in the folder". Which filename is this pls ? and what is it supposed to do ? I noticed there are 2 .dll 's in the system folder : RGSS300.dll and RGSS301.dll. The ini file points to the RGSS301.dll, so is the RGSS300.dll the backup then ?
You gotta do what you gotta do.

I am gonna wait till they translate and hopefully bugfix the first 3 chapters.

Reactions: patrickB

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
My game won't progress when Bimbim touches Kevins penis at her home. Anyone with the same issue?
Alternatively, anyone who has a save-file from after this scene? :)

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I can not get out of bed in the morning of the second day. can you help me.
Look at post #148 or #92, you will find link to save file from start day 2 where she is out of the bed ! And so you can move on with the game ...till day 3, where same thing happens and then you look for post on this page from @StacyKiss (thx again btw) and there is a save file from start day 3 !
I don't mind these bugs though, this game is so good, I just don't want it to end like ... forever :p

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes