3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
This one is by far the worst of the 3, even if the renders and engine is better because the game is newer, it sucks.

It doesn't suck because they switch from netorase to netorare, but because it's not erotic at all, at first i thought that they finally planned to give the wife the freedom, instead of the husband choosing the lovers, the what, the when and the where, SHE would be the one deciding and both would enjoy their new lifestyle with a more dominant wife; but instead of an erotic game we just had a heartbreaking game where the wife doesn't wanna do anything and betray her husband out of spite, and he as a total moron doesn't do anything about it.

It was really pathetic from the 2 protagonists, and it wasn't erotic at all, really disappointed.

Jan 22, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, It's a repack of all of the Marina related materials they produced. Not a sequel
i see , but iam see there is another story about marina capu the tittle is
Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 1: Schoolgirl Marina a school girl and Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 2: Office Lady Marina

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
i see , but iam see there is another story about marina capu the tittle is
Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 1: Schoolgirl Marina a school girl and Marina's Cuckolding Report Side Story 2: Office Lady Marina
While I have little interest in reading about Marina's school romance, I'd love to get a translation of the office lady prequel.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Technically speaking, there are five released games in the series: In chronological order-

1) Marina when she was a student: Explores her first love and is the spiritual predecessor of the last game. [Untranslated]
2) Marina when was an office lady: Explores her Office Lady days where she first met her future husband. [Untranslated]
3) Marina post marriage: Explores her first lending play with a college goer on request by her husband. [Translated]
4) Marina post marriage: Explores her second lending play with an Adult Video actor. [Translated]
5) Marina post marriage: Explores her third lending play with her first love back from her days as a student. [Translated]
6) Planned game yet to be released.

The first two aren't NTR but more like standalone spin offs. What you are asking about is the game that features the AV actor. And yes, it has been translated and released by Capu2, only at the moment it's exclusive to his supporters. But that's temporary and the translation is scheduled to go public in about 24-48 hours or so.

Hope that sates your curiosity.
But in these series, there is any cuckold scenes? In other words, the husband give the "free pass" and he is eager of it, but he watch Marina fuck other men or not?

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
but he watch Marina fuck other men or not?
1) No.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) No.
3) Yes.
4) Yes.
5) Yes.

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
I didn't like the vibe of this one. Definitely was more of a life lesson than a fap session. I even feel bad for the bull somewhat, even though he was kind of an a-hole. Bro came back to pour his heart out and was used as fap material. He did not let that slide

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I didn't like the vibe of this one. Definitely was more of a life lesson than a fap session. I even feel bad for the bull somewhat, even though he was kind of an a-hole. Bro came back to pour his heart out and was used as fap material. He did not let that slide
Given that he drugged Marina not once by twice I can't find much sympathy for him.

Reactions: MikeOG

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Why do I get a Syntax error? I properly downloaded and extracted the zip but I can't launch it.
The game needs to be run in a Japanese language locale. You can use a locale emulator to run the game in Japanese. This doesn't effect the translation, just the game engine.

Reactions: Crim

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So I know this is a strange question but in this entire series is it mostly all consensual/netorase and zero netorare or feelings of guilt? I'm obsessed with the guilt factor and drama of NTR games- notso much the actual sex scenes. I love it when a game takes us through the breakup portion of NTR like Gatenkei and all the guilty feelings associated. The corruption is nice though.

From what I can read from comments here, there is a netorare fakeout at the end of this one? Does it take it any further?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
So I know this is a strange question but in this entire series is it mostly all consensual/netorase and zero netorare or feelings of guilt? I'm obsessed with the guilt factor and drama of NTR games- notso much the actual sex scenes. I love it when a game takes us through the breakup portion of NTR like Gatenkei and all the guilty feelings associated. The corruption is nice though.

From what I can read from comments here, there is a netorare fakeout at the end of this one? Does it take it any further?
No netorare, Marina still loyal to her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
And thanks god for that. I respect folks who enjoy their NTR on a hardcore bad ending, but the concept is overdone to all hell under the Netorare tag. Please devs, let Netorase mostly remain a lighthearted swinging/"loyalty worrying" genre, and not a train wreck waiting to happen.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes