3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
Yeah but there is cheating because she lied to her husband several times especially in the 1st cuckolding report, there were many lies , and husband until the 3rd part he is unaware of the truth
the 1st cuckolding report of this game? or the 1st cuckolding report is the first game? 3rd part of this game? or the 3rd part is this entire game?

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
the 1st cuckolding report of this game? or the 1st cuckolding report is the first game? 3rd part of this game? or the 3rd part is this entire game?
Across all three of these VNs, there are multiple instances of Marina lying to her husband about exactly what is going on. It's not really a serious source of conflict until the 3rd VN. In the first two VNs, I usually interpreted it as Marina either trying to protect her husband's feelings or giving him a more erotic report.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
yeah the 1st one the college student, the 2nd one the AV actor , she lied too

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Husband found out the lies in the 2nd part but he never found out the lies in the 1st parts with the college guy

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
For me this was probably the best Netorase series AS ever created. It was a balanced lending play game with just the right amount of guilt, corruption and lies built in. Harmless and still pretty erotic story with the love strong enough between the couple that the sleeping around thing never really threatened their future together. Unfortunately, the third game completely fvked up the premise. The MC went full dumb, the heroine went full conniving and what could have been a branching story, became a chaotic end.

Fvk, I need to stop obsessing about this game. Everytime I come back to this thread, I end up getting triggered cause of what Atelier Sakura did to my poor game.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I saw some people saying that there's a new game planned for this series, is that true?
Doubtful. Because the original author has left Atelier Sakura.

But who knows? It's been a while since I last kept tabs on the game, so there might have been such a development? Or if it hasn't yet, AS still retains the rights to the game. If they eventually become desperate enough, they might just take a shovel and dig up the game to tap into the hype value.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I saw some people saying that there's a new game planned for this series, is that true?
I doubt it, Onboro already left the company. But Atelier Sakura still hold the license, and there are already two Marina works that wasn't written by Onboro. So it's not entirely impossible.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LonerPrime

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I doubt it, Onboro already left the company. But Atelier Sakura still hold the license, and there are already two Marina works that wasn't written by Onboro. So it's not entirely impossible.
I hadn't realized that the prequels had a different writer. I'm suddenly a lot less concerned about them staying untranslated.

Reactions: MikeOG

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
and there are already two Marina works that wasn't written by Onboro.
Really? I went through the credits of all the five games and I see being credited as Scenario lead on all five of the Marina games. Am I missing some detail here?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I hadn't realized that the prequels had a different writer. I'm suddenly a lot less concerned about them staying untranslated.
Really? I went through the credits of all the five games and I see being credited as Scenario lead on all five of the Marina games. Am I missing some detail here?
The prequels was written by Onboro. I'm talking about voice drama CD

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Oh right. They also tried doing something other than the games. I completely forgot about those :oops:

How do it go btw? The voice drama CDs? Any good?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Oh right. They also tried doing something other than the games. I completely forgot about those :oops:

How do it go btw? The voice drama CDs? Any good?
Meh honestly hahaha. It just Hiroto having quickies with Marina secretly from Kenji. It wasn't that bad, but also nothing special too.

There's also Sadly no one upload it yet.

Also don't forget audio drama cd collaboration between Onboro, Gentle Sasaki, and Kobato Riku (Marina's seiyuu)

Last edited:

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
I liked the ending to the second game (just finished it), so I think I may leave things off there for myself and skip the third game completely, based on what I've heard here.

That being said, and sorry to ask, but what exactly happened in this final installment that was bad? From what I understand from skimming through some pages, Marina actually cheats on Kenji? Or she was raped? I'm not sure I get the full picture of what went down. If someone could walk me through it I'd really appreciate it, so I know whether or not I really wanna skip.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I liked the ending to the second game (just finished it), so I think I may leave things off there for myself and skip the third game completely, based on what I've heard here.

That being said, and sorry to ask, but what exactly happened in this final installment that was bad? From what I understand from skimming through some pages, Marina actually cheats on Kenji? Or she was raped? I'm not sure I get the full picture of what went down. If someone could walk me through it I'd really appreciate it, so I know whether or not I really wanna skip.
Well...

This entry went well beyond the level of angst in the first two entries. Despite a happy ending, it left a bitter taste for many fans of the character.

I was looking forward to a sequel/prequel where she might indulge in more of her sadistic qualities, but alas.

Reactions: DP57

DP57

Jul 9, 2020
Well...

This entry went well beyond the level of angst in the first two entries. Despite a happy ending, it left a bitter taste for many fans of the character.

I was looking forward to a sequel/prequel where she might indulge in more of her sadistic qualities, but alas.
Ah, well..unfortune that's the way things went. I was really hoping things would maybe go kind of how they did in the second game (everyone sort of respecting boundaries, all consensual, happy ending, etc). So I suppose I'll just skip after all. Thanks for the reply, maybe I'll be able to find something else that'll tick all the right boxes for me that the second game did.

Reactions: MikeOG
3.90 star(s) 12 Votes