VN Ren'Py Marked for Eternity [Chp. 4 v0.4 Remake] [Horn nii-san]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
E6iDVT.png

Overview:
Marked for Eternity is a sci-fi/supernatural visual novel about a town called West Mountain, where there lay more questions then anwsers. It revolves around a student living with his stepmom. (obviously) His life took a u-turn after his mother died in a car accident. To make things worse; his father is hospitalised for unknown reasons.

Will he ever find out what is wrong with his father?
Is there more to West Mountain then he thinks? Will these questions ever be anwsered?

It's your turn now to unravel the mysteries of West Mountain.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer: Horn nii-san - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 0.4 Remake
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3okb4x.png 3pYoPR.gif 4JkMn8.png 80gWt2.png E0R+kd.png FcfF7w.png L2nN7N.png mGizpq.png mJHhpA.png PoYeQI.png t7zOL6.png xWUAbb.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Definitely saving this for later, we need more and new Honey Select games, also I loved Once in a Lifetime so that's a good influence to have on your project. I feel like (from the pictures) the game can definitely benefit from some visual polishing, nothing drastic, just a bit more attention to the faces in some of the renders and their expressions.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Soooooooo many incorrect words. "comatised" instead of "comatose" ,"intrigue" instead of "intrude" many more.
very distracting.

otherwise an interesting start.

Reactions: jackoffonher

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This is more of a demo than even a v0.1. It ends so fast I don't even want to write a review yet because there's almost nothing there.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Dude forget the plot, when can we see this family's full hand collection? The one on display here on the right looks nice!

Screenshot_2021-09-19_082753.jpg

Seriously though, I'm enjoying this so far despite its flaws. The banter is good and the humor hits most of the time, and the animations look great.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
How to get the last scene in the gallery?

Also, after Diane's quiz, you earn +2 Diane points, but your score in the top left doesn't change (it was 1 going into the quiz).

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i finally played it(I'm very late, even though i had it ready to go on release) and I'll say it was an okay start. There's some stuff to fix that has already been mentioned above but I'm looking forward to where the game is going.

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
It’s crazy how many people reviewed my game here haha. Anyways I have no idea who got my game on this platform but i dont mind, the next update of my game drops on February 25th. Here’s my discord channel for those interested:

Thank you guys for playing my game!
Horn nii-san

Horn nii-san

Developer of Marked for Eternity
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Hey Dev and players,
I liked your game enough to spend a lot of time "correcting", and "embellishing" a bit, by adding a small dash of FAN Edition dialogue, a save screen notice at the end of the game, as well as, a thank you (all script code changes or fixes, no new graphics).
Good luck to the Dev on his/her game!
Hey man. Sorry to respond this late but I didn't know that my game was on this site...
If you could still give me your version, that would be awesome. (Even tho I'm already finished making a full chapter)
If you would rather send it to me privately you can always dm me on discord or .
My Discord name is Horn nii-san#8176.

Thank you in advance!

Horn nii-san

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes