RPGM Completed Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea [v1.02] [Yumenamakon/Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Boogerman2020

Mar 16, 2022
Marle Sequel Title has been Announced!

New Title :『マーレと夜の国の魔法使い』(Marle and the Wizard of the Night Land)

Ci-en
:

image-web.jpg

New Character Design of Marle:
image-web (1).jpg

By the way it seems like there will be another main character alongwith Marle, and her name is Erika

Erika Character Design:
image-web (2).jpg

The Circle states in the article that this game will follow the adventure of Marle in the same world/universe after the end of the First game, but will be it's own independent story, so that newer players can enjoy the story too.
This time the Circle will take a slower approach than before in developing this game, and it's very likely that it won't release this year, but they hope to release it next year.

Last edited:

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
Wish there were more games like this. A lotta games have the protagonists be unwilling to or be disgusted by the sex and while this is still non-consensual it's incredibly clear Marle is enjoying it all. Other games I got as recommendations always either had girls hate the sex or throw themselves at every proposition. This has a nice middle-ground and hits the sweetspot for me.

Reactions: blueinorb9

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have a full list of all the negative traits you can get? I want to try and collect them all and I know some of them are more difficult to get than others.

ReedsOfIntimacy

Mar 16, 2023
Does anyone else get a crash on an H scene with the first plant monster that results in

Unable to find file:
Audio/SE/Ejaculation Sound D Type Cream Pie Cashing 1 -2 (Continuously Big Baby + Pulsating Sound)

I tried to just dupe and rename an adjacent audio file to that, but evidently that name it's looking for is longer than allowable by Windows 11. Looks like the audio names were either meme named by some dev or got mtl translated from the Japanese?

Keeps hard crashing my game.

TheBoshi

Mar 24, 2019
Marle Sequel Title has been Announced!

New Title :『マーレと夜の国の魔法使い』(Marle and the Wizard of the Night Land)

Ci-en
:

View attachment 2676674

New Character Design of Marle:
View attachment 2676676

By the way it seems like there will be another main character alongwith Marle, and her name is Erika

Erika Character Design:
View attachment 2676679

The Circle states in the article that this game will follow the adventure of Marle in the same world/universe after the end of the First game, but will be it's own independent story, so that newer players can enjoy the story too.
This time the Circle will take a slower approach than before in developing this game, and it's very likely that it won't release this year, but they hope to release it next year.
Wow, never saw this coming...
Looking forward to it!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: colorlessblue
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes