3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NvlVBz (1).png
Overview:
Our Hero went hunting for treasure in the desert, eventually finding the location of an Ancient Pyramid. It was here that, fortunately - or perhaps unfortunately - through surviving the trials, he came to have the Pyramid Owner as his wife. Can our Hero resist the temptations or will he succumb to them? The choice is yours to make or maybe not.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Xoullion - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9E
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

j55He0.png NHLCPP.png 65X3r3.gif ruM8kR.gif AhQW9Y.png

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The game is a bit rough around the edges. The English makes sense but could use some polish and correction in syntax and grammar. The developer said to screenshot the mistakes and write up the correct version, but that would require screenshotting half the dialogue. If I had the document of the entire screenplay, it would be easier to tackle that problem. The art and animations are subpar, but the main problem is the weird exposition dump at the beginning.

Nevertheless, I think the game has the potential to be quite nice, and Lamias need more love as well.
7a6a314.png

Oct 10, 2019
I hope it wont have NTR and for the possibility of a more pure love route without femdom or maledom because I feel like there is no content for that with lamias in particular and still not much with monstergirls in general it is always either femdom or you reversing it on them and making them into slaves,
anyway I cannot change the devs mind so I can just hope

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
A new femdom monster girl game with a waifu? Now this is what I've been waiting for.

What species of Lamia is she?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes