• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
The use of "poison" to make you fall asleep kind of does play into the MGE apophis theory.
the apophis has a poison that is kinda the opposite of sleep poison, it is described as a neurotxin and acts more as an aphrodisiac(sorry i dont remember how to wite that) it is also permanent, but it also seems to have vaguely hypnotic properties so maybe I dont know, also normal lamias dont have poison so meh, also also she doesnt have a hood but I am pretty sure the apophis one is just jewelery

Reactions: ItzSpc

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Based on the dev notes , what kind of fetishs are planned? Is this only going to be a femdom game? A vanilla game? Or are you maybe planning to have different things going on like for instance maybe some optional fetishs like netorase or other kinds of fetishs like bdsm etc?

Reactions: Danix3
Oct 10, 2019
Based on the dev notes , what kind of fetishs are planned? Is this only going to be a femdom game? A vanilla game? Or are you maybe planning to have different things going on like for instance maybe some optional fetishs like netorase or other kinds of fetishs like bdsm etc?
I litterally expressed the same questions a couple hours ago and still no answer yet

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
1665795780276.png
As someone who doesn't like snakes and was raised to be honest, calling something you don't like "Cute" which i am guessing is the correct answer in the game is a blatant lie.
If choosing the option "Fine" worked as a passing answer then that's doable, at least to me anyway.
I don't like them but i don't think they are disgusting either, i understand they have a purpose in nature.

Now if we are talking about a Lamia, that i can manage.
It's not the whole snake i don't like, it's the head of the snake i am more weary of.

Don't get me wrong, there are snakes that have some pretty colors on them but those are usually the ones you want to stay away from.

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
On itch.io there are screenshots showing (sub) and (dom) options, so I assume we will see stuff mostly based around those dynamics, how far they go is the question.

Reactions: Zatrian
Oct 10, 2019
View attachment 2101537
As someone who doesn't like snakes and was raised to be honest, calling something you don't like "Cute" which i am guessing is the correct answer in the game is a blatant lie.

Now if we are talking about a Lamia, that i can manage.
It's not the whole snake i don't like, it's the head of the snake i am more weary of.

Don't get me wrong, there are snakes that have some pretty colors on them but those are usually the ones you want to stay away from.
As somewhat of a psychologist I find this information fascinating I personally love reptiles so I cannot immagine that but why the head in particular, as far as I know most peaple fear snakes because they lack limbs,
also true that the more colorful the snake the more dangerous it is however it is not allways the case as with the black mamba, very poisonous but all back a bit like this lamia now that I think about it, or various species of snakes that adopt a coloration similar to the coral snake but are lacking in venom and are like this specifically to be left alone.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
the apophis has a poison that is kinda the opposite of sleep poison, it is described as a neurotxin and acts more as an aphrodisiac(sorry i dont remember how to wite that) it is also permanent, but it also seems to have vaguely hypnotic properties so maybe I dont know, also normal lamias dont have poison so meh, also also she doesnt have a hood but I am pretty sure the apophis one is just jewelery
I'm aware of how the MGE one works, I have the books beside me and I'm subbed to k_cross on patreon, but that's the only connection between the two I could find. But overall I doubt this game is influenced or inspired by MGE lore.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
I'm aware of how the MGE one works, I have the books beside me and I'm sunbed to k_cross on patreon, but that's the only connection between the two I could find. But overall I doubt this game is influenced or inspired by MGE lore.
I mean dark skinned lamia that lives in a piramid kinda sounds like an apophis that already overtew a pharaoh but I was mostly just making connecton for fun which is somenthing I dont usually do on this forum,
also congrats

Reactions: ItzSpc
Oct 10, 2019
That is only partially true, We love our femdom full of pure love, and our male dom full of pure love, and our pure love full of pure love!
that's alot o love
seriously tough I find the various comunites arround it fascinating I just am not brave enough to be a part of it

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
As somewhat of a psychologist I find this information fascinating I personally love reptiles so I cannot immagine that but why the head in particular, as far as I know most peaple fear snakes because they lack limbs,
also true that the more colorful the snake the more dangerous it is however it is not allways the case as with the black mamba, very poisonous but all back a bit like this lamia now that I think about it, or various species of snakes that adopt a coloration similar to the coral snake but are lacking in venom and are like this specifically to be left alone.
I have held a albino burmese python at a county fair before and was fine, as the snake was rather calm and not in my face.
I also was aware of the snake beforehand and knew where it was which helped.

Now if it was a smaller snake and i didn't know was there or where it was while on a walk and surprised me yeah, i'd be booking it the other way if i hadn't killed it first.

The head has fangs and or teeth which are angled kinda like fish hooks.
And given the fact i am not good at identifying what snakes are poisonous and which ones aren't, i'd rather not get bit trying to figure it out.

A interesting thing i have noticed is people who don't like snakes are fine with spiders, yet if they don't like spiders they are fine with snakes.
And it's not very often i have heard of someone liking or disliking both.

Reactions: SniperCat00

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
still hoping for the middle ground pure love option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster girl femdom is a favorite kink of mine, but I don't see why we can't have both love and femdom, or even a pure love route. Heck, MGE does mention monster girl species which are naturally inclined to seek out loving relationships/husbands. It's a real shame we don't see more of them. The white lamia is one such species (I forget their actual species name)

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I answer some of your questions, guys.
First I designed the lamia just simple out of my fantasy so it's not much related to the MGE but I agree there is a little similarity, (not like i mind i love MGE/MGQ/Shrift like games)
Second about the pure love things both dom/sub version is basically just more like a personality thing so there is/will be plenty of pure love scenes in both ways.
Third about the canot set property '_ParentID' of null
I fixed it already before releasing the 0.1 version of the game (its were a plugin error) but today i will fix it in the demo as well. about the current content of the game, demo/tailjob - 0.1 Long Tonguejob/Tailjob (- re written for both dom/sub version)
Four about the future contents i give a short explanation first its will work around the shop system 1 earn serpcoin 2 buy/unlock you would like example a titjob 3 there are also going to be a requirement for some scene (character card love lvl dom/sub lvl) 4 what you would like to see its depends on your own taste for incest lovers i will make a "Roleplay" system so you can rename your Lamia (Wife) class to something else you would like (Mother,Sister,Etc) i hope this short explanation were helpful.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Lamia or Echidna? No That's Greek. Based on numerology value 8, Echidna is Practical, status loving, power-seeking, materialistic, fair, self-sufficient, loves controlling other, short tempered, stressful, cunning,Ambitious, Realistic, Powerful, Authoritative, Courageous and Leading. Lucky Color = Black, Purple. Ruling Planet = Saturn. Ok that is all you get, won't play it though...

RustyHorseman

Dec 4, 2019
I am so burned from all the other games mentioning "Married" or "wife" being nothing more than NTR rape fests that have the entire hot dog cart shoved into every orifice by the blackest and greenest of bald fat men.
Is what the others saying true that this won't be a game where the husband only exist as a means to go "oh no, I am cheating...for the 8th time this village."?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I am so burned from all the other games mentioning "Married" or "wife" being nothing more than NTR rape fests that have the entire hot dog cart shoved into every orifice by the blackest and greenest of bald fat men.
Is what the others saying true that this won't be a game where the husband only exist as a means to go "oh no, I am cheating...for the 8th time this village."?
You can rest. This Pyramid is all yours to enjoy. :cool:
Mixdrop and Workupload links are updated for those who got set property '_ParentID' of null error, or just download it from my itch.io no difference.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Honestly? A little more polish and this could be a game I could look forward to quite a bit. Somehow I feel like there's not enough monster girl + femdom stuff anymore, and this seems to have at least a decent-enough focus/amount of it, so consider me intrigued. (Also thank god it's not NTR lmfao)
Some other thoughts/criticisms/etc.:
  • The "animation" on the sex scene is a little... rough, for lack of a better word. Samira's snake-tail just shifting pattern while the tip of her tail sorta wiggles around the player's dick really doesn't make the scene better than a static image. Personally, I'd prefer if scenes were just static images (with however many variants you deem necessary), a lot less distracting that way.
  • Will there be more puzzle-solving in the future? If not, then the puzzles in the game right now feel a little unnecessary, but if there's going to be more puzzles, then I'm not sure how exactly they'd fit into the story otherwise. If the player goes down the femdom route, then it's not like they should be trying to escape from Samira.

Lamia or Echidna? No That's Greek. Based on numerology value 8, Echidna is Practical, status loving, power-seeking, materialistic, fair, self-sufficient, loves controlling other, short tempered, stressful, cunning,Ambitious, Realistic, Powerful, Authoritative, Courageous and Leading. Lucky Color = Black, Purple. Ruling Planet = Saturn. Ok that is all you get, won't play it though...
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
If you're questioning why they're using the word "lamia," that's been used to describe "woman with a lower body like a snake" for like... over two decades now, maybe even more? And why go to the trouble of posting.... all that, if you're not even gonna play the game?

Four about the future contents i give a short explanation first its will work around the shop system 1 earn serpcoin 2 buy/unlock you would like example a titjob 3 there are also going to be a requirement for some scene (character card love lvl dom/sub lvl) 4 what you would like to see its depends on your own taste for incest lovers i will make a "Roleplay" system so you can rename your Lamia (Wife) class to something else you would like (Mother,Sister,Etc) i hope this short explanation were helpful.
How exactly will serpcoins be earned? What kind of gameplay can we expect out of the game in the future?
I think the "roleplay" sytem sounds a little... awkward and far-fetched? It'll be weird for the game to constantly refer to Samira as like, your "mom" when the player hasn't met her until the start of the game. (Future content should really build on that "just barely met and now we're lovers" dynamic, too.)

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes