3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Honestly? A little more polish and this could be a game I could look forward to quite a bit. Somehow I feel like there's not enough monster girl + femdom stuff anymore, and this seems to have at least a decent-enough focus/amount of it, so consider me intrigued. (Also thank god it's not NTR lmfao)
Some other thoughts/criticisms/etc.:
  • The "animation" on the sex scene is a little... rough, for lack of a better word. Samira's snake-tail just shifting pattern while the tip of her tail sorta wiggles around the player's dick really doesn't make the scene better than a static image. Personally, I'd prefer if scenes were just static images (with however many variants you deem necessary), a lot less distracting that way.
  • Will there be more puzzle-solving in the future? If not, then the puzzles in the game right now feel a little unnecessary, but if there's going to be more puzzles, then I'm not sure how exactly they'd fit into the story otherwise. If the player goes down the femdom route, then it's not like they should be trying to escape from Samira.

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:
If you're questioning why they're using the word "lamia," that's been used to describe "woman with a lower body like a snake" for like... over two decades now, maybe even more? And why go to the trouble of posting.... all that, if you're not even gonna play the game?

How exactly will serpcoins be earned? What kind of gameplay can we expect out of the game in the future?
I think the "roleplay" sytem sounds a little... awkward and far-fetched? It'll be weird for the game to constantly refer to Samira as like, your "mom" when the player hasn't met her until the start of the game. (Future content should really build on that "just barely met and now we're lovers" dynamic, too.)
The demo is just works like "in the previous events" in the main game (demo content not included in the main game), You earn serpcoins + love points by doing tasks (3 room cleaning task, 1 talk to the merchant, so far in a very simple way took only like 5 second) there are also mirror choices for sub/dom points like slap/grab Samira ass in the kitchen before lunch or peek at her at the bathroom depends on what route you chosen. About the Roleplay system it can be unlocked in the shop once i implement it(with love/dom/sub/serpcoin requirements) so it's not unlocked instantly you need to build up your relationship + earn serpcoin for it first. Animation well yes I know its way away from good but it's were my very first one (the Tongue job scene is ended up way better) Basically It's just a simple build up your relationship and unlock scenes game.

Reactions: Zatrian
Oct 10, 2019
I have held a albino burmese python at a county fair before and was fine, as the snake was rather calm and not in my face.
I also was aware of the snake beforehand and knew where it was which helped.

Now if it was a smaller snake and i didn't know was there or where it was while on a walk and surprised me yeah, i'd be booking it the other way if i hadn't killed it first.

The head has fangs and or teeth which are angled kinda like fish hooks.
And given the fact i am not good at identifying what snakes are poisonous and which ones aren't, i'd rather not get bit trying to figure it out.

A interesting thing i have noticed is people who don't like snakes are fine with spiders, yet if they don't like spiders they are fine with snakes.
And it's not very often i have heard of someone liking or disliking both.
So your fear is a very logical one, not like peaple that fear spiders for no particular reason,
I am fine with both snakes and spiders but am also kind of an animal nerd so I usually can identify them easily
in my country there is a festival where they put snakes on a statue and parade it arround town and I was more scared of the peaple than the snakes, granted they where all not poisonous and there are not many dangerous snakes or spiders near me, I also like both lamias and arachnes but then again there are probably less monstergirls I dont like than the ones I do at least desing wise, in the end I do quite like both snakes and spiders but I definitely know I am the strange one.

Oct 10, 2019
Monster girl femdom is a favorite kink of mine, but I don't see why we can't have both love and femdom, or even a pure love route. Heck, MGE does mention monster girl species which are naturally inclined to seek out loving relationships/husbands. It's a real shame we don't see more of them. The white lamia is one such species (I forget their actual species name)
I dont dislike femdom per se it just usually has humiliaton and degradation in it and that is what I hate,
the same goes for maledom, I will say however that monstergirl content does seem to be on the more loving side most of the time, also you where probably thinking about the shiroebi which litterally means white snake in japanese,
those are also yanderes by the way, which I actually like, it was just to be precise,
loving femdom is fine it just seems to be rarer outside of certain circles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I dont dislike femdom per se it just usually has humiliaton and degradation in it and that is what I hate,
the same goes for maledom, I will say however that monstergirl content does seem to be on the more loving side most of the time, also you where probably thinking about the shiroebi which litterally means white snake in japanese,
those are also yanderes by the way, which I actually like, it was just to be precise,
loving femdom is fine it just seems to be rarer outside of certain circles.

Shiroebi, that's the one. They're my favorite lamia species, probably because I also like yandere's too.
I am in agreement about your take on femdom, the only difference is I'm willing to tolerate humiliation and degradation, but only to a point. That's a thin line for me.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
(demo content not included in the main game)
Hrmm. Maybe rather than the puzzles at the start, you have a short cutscene/event showing the player going into the pyramid for the first time and meeting Samira? Currently the demo's "gameplay" is pretty lackluster but the set-up seemss pretty important to the plot, so it might not be the best idea to toss the entire thing for the main game.
You earn serpcoins + love points by doing tasks (3 room cleaning task, 1 talk to the merchant, so far in a very simple way took only like 5 second)
As long as it's not too intrusive of a grind, sounds... okay, so far. I'd have to play it to really judge how it feels.
there are also mirror choices for sub/dom points like slap/grab Samira ass in the kitchen before lunch or peek at her at the bathroom depends on what route you chosen.
I'm not sure exactly what you have planned, but perhaps there could be a way to tell which actions are "dom" and which are "sub?" It could be obvious enough just from the text, but maybe just a symbol or icon to indicate "oh okay this is considered a 'dom' thing" could go a long way in helping players stay on the route they want.
About the Roleplay system it can be unlocked in the shop once i implement it(with love/dom/sub/serpcoin requirements) so it's not unlocked instantly you need to build up your relationship + earn serpcoin for it first.
Well, fair enough. I still think it might be silly to refer to a snake girl who looks nothing like the player character as his "mom" or "sister," even in pretend terms. But who knows, maybe lamia mommydom roleplay is just what some desperate person's been looking for their whole life.

How much femdom? Is that a separate route or mixed with other content?
Sounds like there'll be a separate route for it, judging from what the dev has said so far.

Reactions: Platinum_Flame

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Hrmm. Maybe rather than the puzzles at the start, you have a short cutscene/event showing the player going into the pyramid for the first time and meeting Samira? Currently the demo's "gameplay" is pretty lackluster but the set-up seemss pretty important to the plot, so it might not be the best idea to toss the entire thing for the main game.

As long as it's not too intrusive of a grind, sounds... okay, so far. I'd have to play it to really judge how it feels.

I'm not sure exactly what you have planned, but perhaps there could be a way to tell which actions are "dom" and which are "sub?" It could be obvious enough just from the text, but maybe just a symbol or icon to indicate "oh okay this is considered a 'dom' thing" could go a long way in helping players stay on the route they want.

Well, fair enough. I still think it might be silly to refer to a snake girl who looks nothing like the player character as his "mom" or "sister," even in pretend terms. But who knows, maybe lamia mommydom roleplay is just what some desperate person's been looking for their whole life.

Sounds like there'll be a separate route for it, judging from what the dev has said so far.
In the main game, I made the demo content as a short cutsene to explain what happened with the player "previously."
The grind is fine the prices aren't that much, or i just simply make it to earn more as you develop your relationship level.
Route needs to be chosen in the very first event. after that you only get the options for that route during the gameplay, and if you get tired of it, you can just buy a "Swap Potion." which is going to reset your values and swap Samira into a different route.
About the roleplay system i just give out as an example feature for incest lovers, i try to create as many feature as i can in the game.
j55He0.png
While all of it would be optional, i mean you want to see it unlock it, if not then dont.
For now, there is not much goal for the love/dob/sub levels, since i m still working on the first level scenes (Tailjob - TongueJob - Handjob) and once i m done with it i start working on the level two (Things like Breast and Oral.)
I hope the explanation was useful and fully understandable.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I love riddles in these games, well famous egypt queens loved to bath in milk it makes sense to have her bath in cum, maybe the game gets more trippy psychedelic maybe we get some other girls in it or maybe cosplay she could change the boobs size maybe she could teach us some magic power if you want to get realy weird maybe this could go a lovecraft way with her beeing more and more scary, maybe we get children with her and after like 100 years they be the next we could fuck maybe after we have 100 children we can work toogether to escape the pyramide, whatever,

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
This reminds me of " escape from yandere childhood friend from Qross "
in that we are trapped in school with crazy scary yandere and solve riddles, i liked it i kinda prefer this game so far since we do not have to try to escape from her but get to work toogether a nice change. Always prefer to not fighting against the monstergirls and just be friends with them. Also riddles over fighting.

Reactions: Xoullion

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
1.png
I will post here the game Changelogs from now on every new release.
0.2 version is finally out.
- Around 6000+ words
- All images re sized for better quality and file size
- Day Phases + Days + Tint System
- Relationship System
- Task System
- Shop System
- Shop prices re priced for less grind in the future
- Roleplay System
(Unlockable feature from the shop, You can now rename your and Samira role)
- Skip System (You are able to skip the H scene you already saw before)
- 2 Interaction avalbile during Wednesday and Saturday Morning (Kissing - Coil Massage )
- 1 Scene showing up during bedtime cuddle time with your snake waifu
- 5 H Scene (Sub/Dom version basically 10 Scene - Tailjob, Tonguejob, Handjob variants, With this all lvl 1 scenes are done)

Edit
All links updated 0.1 version of the game now avalbile for free.

Last edited:

voltairepop

Dec 15, 2019
Name of the game is a bit on the weak side. You are making a Monster girl game and that has a huge pull. You need to make it a more recognizable name.
Like "Married life with my lamia goddess". You don't put the word "pyramid" in because you want Monster girl enjoyer and not necessarily Egyptian.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
That is only partially true, We love our femdom full of pure love, and our male dom full of pure love, and our pure love full of pure love!
I feel like the the tag needs "hard" or "soft" qualifiers or something. There's a big difference between "I've wrapped you in my tail and I'm not letting go until you make love to me!" and "I'm going to choke you with my tail until you cum."

Reactions: ponk01
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes