3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 2139758
I will post here the game Changelogs from now on every new release.
0.2 version is finally out.
- Around 6000+ words
- All images re sized for better quality and file size
- Day Phases + Days + Tint System
- Relationship System
- Task System
- Shop System
- Shop prices re priced for less grind in the future
- Roleplay System
(Unlockable feature from the shop, You can now rename your and Samira role)
- Skip System (You are able to skip the H scene you already saw before)
- 2 Interaction avalbile during Wednesday and Saturday Morning (Kissing - Coil Massage )
- 1 Scene showing up during bedtime cuddle time with your snake waifu
- 5 H Scene (Sub/Dom version basically 10 Scene - Tailjob, Tonguejob, Handjob variants, With this all lvl 1 scenes are done)

Edit
All links updated 0.1 version of the game now avalbile for free.
Hi,

I wanted to say it's a bummer that the vagina is in the human part of the body !
and worst it seem the grey part of the tail is supposed to be much higher but it's has
been lowered to be replaced by human skin and then put the vagina here.

snake.png

To me it make it look weird and unnatural. (Maybe l’m wrong, probably even!)

have a nice day !!

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Hi,

I wanted to say it's a bummer that the vagina is in the human part of the body !
and worst it seem the grey part of the tail is supposed to be much higher but it's has
been lowered to be replaced by human skin and then put the vagina here.

View attachment 2147671

To me it make it look weird and unnatural. (Maybe l’m wrong, probably even!)

have a nice day !!
If there is a secondary pussy its going to be placed way lower in the snake body. ( Wich is fine for me to make it until there is enough people who want it, as unlockable feature in the future.)
sample_3d8c4fe1a4debe153dcdbe50363d7fc57211e68f.jpg

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I don't know how I'd feel about a "secondary" pussy, tbh. I'd just prefer one or the other, which in this case means either the "human location" pussy or the "snake location" one... just, not both.

Reactions: Greily

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I don't know how I'd feel about a "secondary" pussy, tbh. I'd just prefer one or the other, which in this case means either the "human location" pussy or the "snake location" one... just, not both.
In that case still the best solution for me it would be to making a basic customizable system feature in the shop, since everbody taste is different re working everything would be pointless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ponk01

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
In that case still the best solution for me it would be to making a basic customizable system feature in the shop, since everbody taste is different re working everything would be pointless.
well personally i'm ok with both option! WAIT I REALIZED !!!
If she as two pussy do that mean she can be double pregnant ?
like her uterus in her human pussy is pregnant and at the same time
from the uterus in her snake pussy !!!!!

that would be AMAZING !!!! :love:

Have a nice day !!!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I mean, rather than add extra work for yourself by adding a ton of features trying to appeal to too many people, I feel like it'd be best to focus more on what you like. At the moment having a function to change if she has one pussy at one location, one pussy at another, or two at both just sounds like feature creep, especially since this is your first game.
The game is already a little ambitious at this point with both a dom and sub route, and the possibility of scenes in both routes locked behind optional customization purchases for... the amount/location of pussy, pushes it into the "overambitious" side of things.

Reactions: Greily

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Adding the option for alternate anatomy might sound easy, and you might be able to produce the assets. But the real issue is that you'll have to produce BOTH sets of assets.

Consider your limits in terms of the work load that you can handle with your release, content and personal goals for this project.

If anything we're beta testers or critics, not investors on this site.

Reactions: icollectsouls

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I did a fev design before for breast + ass customization adding another option not would be to much trouble.
How many scenes are compatible with the breast and ass customization? Are there different variations for different levels of customization, like having bigger ass + regular boobs? Then, if the genital customization is added, would those be compatible with the breast and ass customization?
I think the issue is that if stuff like this gets implemented, you're no longer just adding one scene like "Samira and the player have sex in the bath," you're having to add "Samira [with bigger tits, regular ass, and both human and snake pussy] and the player have sex in the bath" to the game. And also "Samira [with regular tits, bigger ass, and only snake pussy]" then "Samira [bigger tits, bigger ass, human pussy only]" and so forth, making what should be a single scene turn into something far more complex than necessary.
Even just having genital customization alone would be a nightmare. If one scene in a route has Samira receiving cunnilingus, the pose of the scene would have to be completely different depending on if she's got the human or snake pussy, then if you have both available... would the human pussy be visible even with the scene focusing on the snake pussy (or vice versa)? At that point you're looking at one scene turning into two scenes, and each scene possibly needing its own variation based on what customization you've selected.

Ultimately, I'm going to have to reiterate on what I've said before. You already have an ambitious project because of the two main routes. Especially for what appears to be your first game, plus you're the sole developer and artist. Don't let it become overambitious and out-of-your-control by trying to add too many variable-changing features like incest roleplay that would affect the writing in scenes or body customization that would require different art assets to be implemented. Focus more on just having the simplicity of a "loving dom or sub relationship with a lamia" premise and save the more complex stuff for second game about... becoming a harpy's mate or even a third game focusing on some other kind of monster girl.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
View attachment 2099953

Overview:
Our Hero went hunting for treasure in the desert, eventually finding the location of an Ancient Pyramid. It was here that, fortunately - or perhaps unfortunately - through surviving the trials, he came to have the Pyramid Owner as his wife. Can our Hero resist the temptations or will he succumb to them? The choice is yours to make.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Xoullion - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 2100050 View attachment 2100053 View attachment 2100054
could you tell us about the plans for the game, maybe a couple of scenes for the next updates? extremely interesting game

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
could you tell us about the plans for the game, maybe a couple of scenes for the next updates? extremely interesting game
Sure, so the relationship have 5 level in total and every level there is 6 scenes (example 1 tonguejob in the kitchen 1 in the bedroom) so basically 3. this is the basic plan idea about the current content its looks like this
level 1 Tonguejob - Tailjob - Handjob
level 2 Cunnilingus - Paizuri - (This is the 0.3 update) the last scene will be Oral included in the 0.4 update.
level 3 i cant share to much information about this because i didnt decide yet.
level 4 will play around people fetishes (Only 3 idea so far but i m open for ideas)
level 5 the vaginal/anal sex scenes + maybe pregnancy.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hey I overlooked this one, Monster girls are the real stuff, even rarer a loving relationship with dom and sub options.
More Lamias to the wooorld.
If I play it I’ll give some feedback.
level 4 will play around people fetishes (Only 3 idea so far but i m open for ideas)
What kind of fetishes?
Hardcore things related to snakes? Like crushing, BDSM or Vore?
Or even more Hardcore and depraved stuff like… Hand holding ?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Hey I overlooked this one, Monster girls are the real stuff, even rarer a loving relationship with dom and sub options.
More Lamias to the wooorld.
If I play it I’ll give some feedback.

What kind of fetishes?
Hardcore things related to snakes? Like crushing, BDSM or Vore?
Or even more Hardcore and depraved stuff like… Hand holding ?
Dont forget the holly headpat, i mean there is already kissing + coil massage in the game so hand holding is not a big difference to add.
Out of the 3 fetishes i reveal only 2 because it would be a big spoiler, but it would be mind control + soft vore.
i probably add another 2-3 fetishes but not much idea yet, depends what people would like to see.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FeSs101 and zARRR
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes