pipon

Sep 3, 2019
and ofc that older girl with most interesting looks and some crumps of personality doesnt have a route or h-scenes. time and time again :sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: sonhot

zwere

Mar 27, 2020
Just use -senpai instead of mr.
This is the only thing that really bothers me while reading. Considering the overall style of translation I would've been fine with them keeping it as simply Miyahara. All other honorifics are ignored, why bother trying to express seniority in such a clumsy way? No one cares about such miniscule differences in seniority outside of Asia anyway so it makes 0 sense trying to force it when they have stuff like the little girl calling her brother by name.

times10

Nov 23, 2019
Gdrive user was denied, others are 150 kbps for a 4.1gb file, do you have any other possible links?

Shanksy

Feb 15, 2019
when i extract it(Marmalade Games) i keep getting heur.advml.b
is it false positive?
btw my av is norton i know its trash :C
Getting a virus alert from the pixeldrain dl. Not sure if its a false positive or not
I also ran into problem with windows defender giving me warning about Uwamson.A!ml.
I scanned the rar file before extracting it with Defender and Malwarebytes and it was clean. Also scanned both the crack and exe before running it and it came up clean.
Malwarebytes still shows the exe as clean, but windows doesn't.
I also used VirusTotal to check out the file and it came up with 9/66.
Would really like some confirmation if anyone knows better is this a false positive. Currently the file is quarantined.

NekoHK

Oct 21, 2017
I also ran into problem with windows defender giving me warning about Uwamson.A!ml.
I scanned the rar file before extracting it with Defender and Malwarebytes and it was clean. Also scanned both the crack and exe before running it and it came up clean.
Malwarebytes still shows the exe as clean, but windows doesn't.
I also used VirusTotal to check out the file and it came up with 9/66.
Would really like some confirmation if anyone knows better is this a false positive. Currently the file is quarantined.
Same Situation here, waiting on any sort of confirmation.

bronynerd

Feb 24, 2021
Just started it up but so far Kanon has been the only character with a voice. All other sounds seem to be working fine, but the two "Another View" sequences featuring other characters have had no voice acting whatsoever. Anyone what might be causing this?
Edit: "JC" (The gyaru) also has voice now, but that seems to be it.
Edit 2: A little embarrassing, but simply re-extracting the original rar into the same place and replacing any files with the same name seems to have fixed it. Don't know how I ended up with an incomplete file in the first place, but there you go for anyone else who might come across this problem.

Last edited:

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I think this game is the best game made by Marmalade as far as I had played their games. No sudden close window or other weird thing occur. The system is smooth, with a trade off that no rename function implemented.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote