YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
The game can be a bit laggy at times because it only use 1 freaking core for a game released in 2017. Though if you use a modern CPU it might not be much of a problem. I'm still using my old trusty i5 2500k and disabling text shadow and outline can help reduce the load a little.

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
Is there a torrent or some other download for this? 2 of them don't work (anon & google) and the others are less than 200k/second.

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
Great, looking forward to playing it, but this feels like the third slice of life VN I've seen centered around a pâtisserie. It's just kind of a weird coincidence.

Mr. Standoffish Man

Dec 21, 2018
There seems to be a bug in the config menu when you try to change a setting like textbox opacity. You can change it and play the game fine, but when you exit the game and come back, every setting you changed reverts to default. Even language preference at first game startup. Anyone else having this issue?

Delmaree

Jun 5, 2020
Bruh, I just hate it when the thumbnail baits with small-medium tits and then i check the gallery and its bigass tits, boner kill. :cry:

Outrunner

Sep 28, 2020
There seems to be a bug in the config menu when you try to change a setting like textbox opacity. You can change it and play the game fine, but when you exit the game and come back, every setting you changed reverts to default. Even language preference at first game startup. Anyone else having this issue?
In order to be able to save the menu options you must delete the "sysenv.dat" file from the folder where you extracted your game.
You are welcome :)

Azizel

Dec 12, 2021
when i extract it(Marmalade Games) i keep getting heur.advml.b
is it false positive?
btw my av is norton i know its trash :C

Braz

Nov 23, 2018
Does this have a nameable protag?

Edit: Looks like it's not, I checked it myself

Last edited:

HighRallots

May 25, 2018
Yep I'm having this problem too, also don't keep your Game CG's and Scene Memories when you reopen the game, as well as not keeping access to the after stories when you reopen the game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote