SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
When I first extracted the game, I got Uwamson.A!ml. malware alert. I quaratineed it and started the game. It started just fine. After I closed it, windows defender found Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.A!ml , and I quarantined that one as well, this deleted the game's crack.

Now, from what I can gather ( not a cybersecurity expert, mind you, just some googling), ml at the end stands for machine learning, which means windows doesn't have an example of this program being harmful, windows defender just has some things in place that makes it think it MIGHT be a malware. And on the first google results page you find quite a few people who wrote their own program only for windows defender to delcare it " Bearfoos.A!ml ". Given that some users have scanned with malware bytes, and my game opened just fine before quarantining bearfoos, I am tempted to believe it's a false positive. Any other more qualified opinions ?

nicoprogaming21

Aug 23, 2020
this is the save file, I found on net. It doesnt work though because of the buggy thingy. anyone have any way to fix this?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I know it's a bit late but for those unaware(like me as I just found out) there is a de-localization patch for this game as well just like PRIMAL HEARTS 1 and 2.
Here's the link:

PS: Thank you for the patch whoever you are!!

rustle911

Nov 27, 2019
At least the game works as long as I don't quit it. After deleting the sysenv.dat file my menu options stay, but as of yet I am still having an issue with my progress and CG unlocks being saved. My saves are there which shows that I've made the progress, but the after routes are locked again after each restart of the game. It's pretty disappointing considering that each route is few hours and even skipping to re-unlock takes a bit of time. Hopefully someone can help with that as well.

ELECHO

Apr 5, 2018
I found this save game 100%, it works

just drag all archives into the game folder

source:

Reactions: Nougatbit

Outrunner

Sep 28, 2020
At least the game works as long as I don't quit it. After deleting the sysenv.dat file my menu options stay, but as of yet I am still having an issue with my progress and CG unlocks being saved. My saves are there which shows that I've made the progress, but the after routes are locked again after each restart of the game. It's pretty disappointing considering that each route is few hours and even skipping to re-unlock takes a bit of time. Hopefully someone can help with that as well.
There is nothing that can be done if you deleted the sysenv.dat your options will stay but you will have to re-unlock any cgs that were unlocked before you deleted that sysenv.dat .
I have finished Kanon route and all her CGs are still unlocked.

Basically if you played through the game without fixing your options (deleting that sysenv file) you are out of luck.

Rob91

Sep 5, 2018
It looks like the game changes the save files location depending on the system's locale. It normally saves your progress to the game folder, but if you run it with Japanese locale, it stores them in C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\ま~まれぇど\お家に帰るまでがましまろですv1.00. I suspect that the game has a problem with the decision where to look for files when starting with a Japanese locale. When looking for the game settings, it checks first the sysenv.dat file in the game folder, and in the case of CGs it doesn't look for an alternative path at all.

Try to move all files to the game folder and run it without a Japanese locale. I don't guarantee that it will work, but it's worth a try.

kshimoa

Aug 1, 2018
so do we got any fix for the ongoing save problem?

I got a problem with quick save not working no matter how spam clicking on it.

I can only think of the Japanese locale that i did last time if that is what you guys are saying from the earlier discussion

Note : Nevermind
Apparently its like this :
Played the game in US Locale and made a lot of saves/Quicksave working
Continued the game in Jap locale and made a lot of saves/Quicksave not working
prolly because the last quicksave I created is from the English locale that is why I cant save sh*t

Now what i did is basically moving the saves from my US locale playthrough to the Japanese locale playthrough folder and that is C:Users/username/appdata/roaming/ま~まれぇど/お家に帰るまでがましまろですv1.00

Then poof quicksave working

Another Note : I got an error when loading the quicksave from the mashimaro_crack.exe app
we got two of them

mashimaro_crack.exe and the one with Japanese characters on it
mashimaro_简体.exe
I am running in JP locale that is why using the crack exe makes my game crash when quickloading saves or just loading saves in general
JP Locale / mashimaro_简体.exe
EN Locale / mashimaro_crack.exe

Will keep this thread updated if i encounter more issues

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote