VN Ren'Py Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
What a waste and the perfect example of false adverting with the game description.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Soo... is most of the game time spent when the MC is 30 or younger? That overview is kinda vague... and the game's name is giving gloomy vibes.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Are you a bot...? You don't have to post that same comment in thread after thread to watch a game thread; there is a "watch" button, that is, if you are not a bot...
A Bot! Why, of course, not human? I'm as sentient as you, my carbon-based friend. I perceive and respond to sensations of whatever kind—sight, hearing, touch, taste, or smell—as I think you do. Ha Ha Ha... See, I am laughing at how completely implausible that question is. .... Excuse me, I need to reboot... I mean, I have to take a big shi...
:giggle:

Ferdinand321

Jul 2, 2020
what a crazy ending and this one where they want the MC to die I actually went back and sacrificed my girlfriend because I really don't want another MC, I had to make her get shot in the head

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
WTF is there a way out of it?? There has to be right? Such a bummer for you (or her) to end like that fuck

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I restarted and skipped most of the old content to unlock the gallery scenes but the MC getting killed at the end of this update doesn't make sense since as far as I can remember he is alive during the intro and clearly older. Correct me if I'm wrong about this.

I have no interest in playing as Franz, especially when I am already invested in the MC since that's the character we've all been following from the very start. So I didn't mind letting Sam "the forced girlfriend" die.

I wonder what's up with the hidden cam though. That girl is trouble.

BadMoonZ

Jul 21, 2023
Just played this through for the first time. After seeing that ending all I can think is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm guessing that since this was the first Martyr oppertunity in the changelogs, that this is going to be a recurring feature throughout the game. Gonna be interesting to see how many times MC can just go Lol, nope to being a Martyr for Love.

areteii

Dec 19, 2021
Game needs a warning for flashing images, not a minute in and I almost get my first ever epileptic seizure

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Franz is going to be another MC? or is it just a short ending to know what happened after MC dies. Because if the game is going to have those two routes now with different MCs the amount of content in each update is going to be short as fuck, and it will basically turn into a whole different multi protag game that I didnt sign up for. Would have been nice to know it was going to go this way if that is the case.

Reactions: | Vee |

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I think the hitman works for someone else, because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me it makes more sense to think that the hitman is related to the brother's story, like the hitman who try to kill Dumbface
I totally agree, the hitman does not work for Samantha's dad and could be related to the cult.
And the intro is very wrong because it shows that you had no other choice but to fuck Christina while in fact you have the choice in Episode 5. It makes no sense.
Anyway, this Episode 5 is very short and has a very weird ending that will make a lot of players quit. You get shot, end of the game except if you want to see what happens to Franz. She get shot, you continue the game with a depressive MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: | Vee |
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes