VN Ren'Py Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Amazingly good game :love: Love animations and sounds (y) Keep going, definitely will check for future releases :)

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This really needs a walkthrough. If you go to CJ's party at the beach but don't leave when Samantha and Christina do you get booty called and go to Camille's house.
Yeah I got that in the last update, I’m talking about the new update that starts with you waking up in the morning and going with Vittoria to get ice cream

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
She is at the party but if you haven't met her before the MC will say something about wishing Jessica introduced her.

I only a save right before you leave the party with her. Try just the save first and if that doesn't work, back up your saves first then replace the persistent file.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

Lokitox8

Jul 28, 2020
need a better text color and maybe a black background. Dialogue is a bit difficult to read.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
nope, she is pretty much enforced GF.
hopefully there will be some options to break up with her later...for example her mommy is way better piece of meat:p
This basically ruins the game. She is like the ugliest female in the game. It reminds me on a game with fetish in it's name with an eqaully ugly forced LI. Agree completely her mother is AAA stuff. :sneaky:

Reactions: MAD6999 and qaywsx

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
From indication's Samantha's dad is going for MC's ass without any reason or did I miss something?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Forced Sex + No choice = Stake through the ol' heart.

Please be honest and label it a KN.
Please be honest and admit you didnt play it further than the first sex scene?
If that is true, keep playing it a bit more, and you will see it is as far from KN as an average VN can be.
There is one enforced character (gf) for the story purposes, yet there is a plenty of choices and hopefully it will continue that way.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
dont let this one die. It has good potential
New update is out for a few days...One of those few quality games that really are underrated/unsupported.

Episode 5 - $6 Patron Release

Main events: Camille at the library/ Strip Club scene/ First Martyr opportunity. New Gallery! 4 new scenes with animations. Windows/Linux:...

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes