- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MartyrOfLove-4.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
liking the story but it seems to be going off the rails a a bit either way not a bad VN
It's not bad but it seems like a lot story focused on relationships we already know the outcome to(since he's 30 and single at the beginning of the game).

• Sad
Reactions: Blackowl97

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Only got 1 sex scene Vanessa, tried for Vittoria, didnt see anything, went lingerie shopping with 2 milfs, that was it, must have missed some choice. ill have to go back and play from the start. atleast the mc has some choices so if he doesnt want to pick simp he doesnt have to

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decently written and a fun ride.. Definitely one to follow and support. My seal of approval.. not that it gets you much.. but hey it is what it is. :) Keep rolling the updates AlienCat69!

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Nice VN.

Would have never expected a D'alessandro reference on a game here:
1j2WEV@facebook.gif

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
martyr?
What the mc gonna do?!
He gonna sacrifice himself in love so his LIs find love?

I partially jest. Because the title isn't wholesome enough to just about guarantee ntr. But it does make me think the mc gonna let them go and/or lose something or them for love sake

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Stopped playing at the point where you are forced to make a move on samantha despite making like 10 choices against it, while not a fan of forced relationships i dont mid them for plot purposes what i dont like are misleading fake choices leading to it.
Up to that point i liked the game, well written, humor was good but not over the top, Metal and the Cultist teacher were actually funny for a while.
Good luck to the dev, have fun!

Reactions: qaywsx
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes