VN Ren'Py Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Just curious if this is going to be like a flashback dream the whole way through along with a ground hog day kinda theme or are we going to experience story elements in real time... ? It's ok if it adds to the story or something but if it is the main theme that's just disappointing. That being said it's a decent start of a story I'm just curious if the dev is going to lean on memories and the past for the whole story? Atm it is too early to tell what the whole story is about except for past regrets.

Reactions: qaywsx and AlienCat

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 1773765

Overview:
It's the story of a 30 year-old man and his reminiscences. While he reflects on significant events, he has to make important decisions. It's up to you if he stays a martyr or finally leaves his past (self) behind.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-23
Developer: AlienCat69 -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

View attachment 1773766 View attachment 1773767 View attachment 1773768 View attachment 1773769 View attachment 1773776 View attachment 1773778
mega link or pixedain.
mix racaty upload is not woking

• Sad
Reactions: AlienCat

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
Svscomics posted episode 2 of Martyr Of Love earlier today, so I did some checking and found these download links (pc, mac, & android) here:

I downloaded Ep 2 and played it to completion. Unfortunately saves from v1.0 don't work. There are a few differences between the two but for the most part the story is the same. Ep 2 has a lot of story content after the end of v1.0, but it is all story - no sex at all, unless I made some wrong choices.

Reactions: AlienCat

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
Hello, moderator thanks for posting my game here, I was going to do it eventually, but thought it wasn't ready yet. I have updated Ep 2 recently and I'd appreciate it if you could do the same with these links. It's nice to read the comments on this site, positive and negative, I learn from all of them.

AlienCat

PC/Linux:

Mac:

Android:

or directly from:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
nice renders, will give it a try but the lack of tags and/or "future tags" from the developer kinda worries me
Milf, Cheating, Romance, Mystery...I don't want to use tags that aren't implemented yet, sorry about that...but for sure I know where the game is going.

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
Hello
From my point of view, this version was published a little prematurely and it is not really foreseeable where this VN should lead. the overview doesn't explain much and for me the genre also lacks hints for further development (teen,milf,mature,family,corruption etc).
Finding supporters for this early stage of the project could be difficult. I'll wait and see where further updates will lead, but I wish the developers good luck.
This is very accurate, I started using Daz in April and released in April XD, my bad...I think I've made progress since then. About the tags, Milfs, Romance, Cheating, Corruption, Mystery are the big ones, but I don't want to use them while they're not implemented in the game.

Last edited:

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
Dude's returning home and noticing that his family has gotten a bit GRAINY. lol

You know, it's bad when the screens made U think that there's a monster from Silent Hill watching them.
Haha, yeah, I didn't know devs use photoshop after rendering, now I use it too, game looks a little bit better.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes