VN Ren'Py Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really want to like this but I have a feeling something bad happens to the main LI and that makes me sad Ava.

Reactions: AlienCat

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Martyr of Love [v2.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 295mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, finished it and it's just not my thing. Samantha isn't my cup of tea and being forced with her is a real turn off. Not to mention that fur burger. Fur isn't my thing and I know that a lot of people like it, so, I won't judge. The writing isn't bad. Needs proofreading though. Renders are pretty good.

I wish the dev well.

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
Well, finished it and it's just not my thing. Samantha isn't my cup of tea and being forced with her is a real turn off. Not to mention that fur burger. Fur isn't my thing and I know that a lot of people like it, so, I won't judge. The writing isn't bad. Needs proofreading though. Renders are pretty good.

I wish the dev well.
Honest, fair. The first romance is needed for story development, players won't be forced into another.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Less Michael Jackson, more other chicks. It's the worst model in the whole game and I'm forced to go for her, let Billy get her! 600 renders for that, what a wasted potential, everything else is superb. Do an alternate route with 50 renders or change the model or add skip option, now it will always be hard to finish this update to get to the good stuff in the future when starting the game.
a.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes