4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Vorris,

hey i am always arround might disappear for a bit but i always return i love this game hopfully their is another game like this
Suidakra and I are currently adding new stuff to the existing TGSR, and we are planning to create a new game which is very similar.

'till then, enjoy the CG Room! ;>

Cheers!

Reactions: vorris

vorris

May 23, 2017
Hi Vorris,

Suidakra and I are currently adding new stuff to the existing TGSR, and we are planning to create a new game which is very similar.

'till then, enjoy the CG Room! ;>

Cheers!
hey thank you i will keep my eye out hey i been looking for zombie games like this one

now that is one of the game i really love i wish there is more zombie games like that or maybe you guys could do something like that let me know what you guys think thank you for everything guys :)

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Vorris,

hey thank you i will keep my eye out hey i been looking for zombie games like this one

now that is one of the game i really love i wish there is more zombie games like that or maybe you guys could do something like that let me know what you guys think thank you for everything guys :)
In case you are wondering, I'm still working on TGSR and creating Bounty #3. It's a follow up on Bounty #1, and has multiple paths. That's why it's taking a long time!

In the mean time, we're also trying to create a new superheroine game, temporarily called Red Phoenix.
1279266_Red_Phoenix.png

I love zombie/apocalypse themed games too! Survival Sarah was my first hentai RPG!
Hmm ... maybe can convince Suidakra to add zombies into the new game ... ;>

Of course, you are most welcome to offer any suggestions!

Cheers!

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I love zombie/apocalypse themed games too! Survival Sarah was my first hentai RPG!
Hmm ... maybe can convince Suidakra to add zombies into the new game ... ;>
If I remember right Dragon Knight III was my first hentai RPG, but all nudity was censored in the German version, therefore Survivor Sarah was even my first hentai RPG (I also worked on an awfull German version until I was called a racist). As much as I like zombie themed games, I don´t have any clue how zombies should fit in our storyline so far.
But if we find a creative (and maybe logic) way to fit them in, I would be fine about them.

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Sudakra,

If I remember right Dragon Knight III was my first hentai RPG, but all nudity was censored in the German version, therefore Survivor Sarah was even my first hentai RPG (I also worked on an awfull German version until I was called a racist). As much as I like zombie themed games, I don´t have any clue how zombies should fit in our storyline so far.
But if we find a creative (and maybe logic) way to fit them in, I would be fine about them.
I think there are zombies in TGSR, but I can't really remember where ...

If magic sword is possible in RP, then zombies should be too! Ha ha!

But seriously, you're right. It's probably more advisable to come up with the main story/quest first, before exploring other possibilities.

Cheers!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi Sudakra,

I think there are zombies in TGSR, but I can't really remember where ...
Well, in the labyrinths that were added up, there are the zombies. Not my preferred (most often, people make zombie as kind of self-replicating by bytes, no sexual content, and take over the game very rapidly, as in "if there are zombies, there is nothing else"), but they are already there - though I am not sure how their presence in those labyrinths links to the main story.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
There have never been zombies in the original TGSR, but Combin was using the Survivor Sarah database in his following games. Some of the actors, battlers and pictures have not been deleted afterwards, that´s the reason you might think there have been zombies.

HotPotLovers

Apr 23, 2018
Dear Ouch2020,

Very sweet of you to speak of my figure. Thanks a mil!

I understand your wish for more events/paths with multiple choices and no dead ends, and whatever choices the player choose the game can continue, and with different consequences.
I'll keep that in mind, and try my best to incorporate that into future additions.

We were thinking of creating a totally new superheroine game altogether. In that way, we will not be restricted with ideas/clothes/lore etc. from those games.
But you are right! Even I would love a game with Rachel and Alona together! ;>
Hmm ... Will chat with Suidakra of the possibilities ...

Thank you for your patience. The next update is taking much longer than I expected, because instead of new contents I'm also making some changes to the existing events to make it more interesting or logical (such as your idea about Rachel's costume after it was stolen by the punks).
However, it shouldn't take too long now. I'm almost finished with the events ...

Take care!

Cheers!
nah, don't worry about it, just do what you think fits, and really looking forward to your new game!
oh, plz do consider add shave option, as I believe many would ilke to have that.

Reactions: gamiat

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Suidakra,

There have never been zombies in the original TGSR, but Combin was using the Survivor Sarah database in his following games. Some of the actors, battlers and pictures have not been deleted afterwards, that´s the reason you might think there have been zombies.
No wonder! That explains why I know I've seen the zombie pictures, but couldn't find in the game.

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi HotPotLovers,

nah, don't worry about it, just do what you think fits, and really looking forward to your new game!
oh, plz do consider add shave option, as I believe many would ilke to have that.
Noted.

You just gave me an idea! Might be easier just to add a forced shaving event, whereby thereafter she will be nude down there, instead of creating multiple similar images due to different shave options?!

Hmm ... to shave or not to shave, that is the question ...
Ha ha!

Reactions: HotPotLovers

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi HotPotLovers,

Noted.

You just gave me an idea! Might be easier just to add a forced shaving event, whereby thereafter she will be nude down there, instead of creating multiple similar images due to different shave options?!

Hmm ... to shave or not to shave, that is the question ...
Ha ha!
If you want to do it, you could/would use that, if you decide you want to a "forced reduction sense of justice" event. Some situation she cannot escape because it's really part of the storyline, but also cannot she cannot really win - but then when there is the bad ending, instead of the "game over", there is just that.
Maybe an event where she is not as Green Shadow, she is as Rachel, so that makes even good reason why she cannot fight much - when she goes out in the evening as herself and the thugs grope her, she cannot do anything, because she is not as Green Shadow, the mechanism could be similar.
If it is something unavoidable, it would take away the need to make two sets of images, because after that event, she would be forcibly shaved.

vorris

May 23, 2017
lol look what i started i threw an idea out there then bang i say if you can do it great but no i will not be disapointed you guys are doing great work i will be here grabbing any updates you do but i will continue throwing ideas out there to see if you guys will pick them up oh speaking of an idea you should have the rachel do a event like a city event a charty run where people gather while she is there some enf stuff happen to her like her costume rip off in public now there is idea right :)

Reactions: gamiat

vorris

May 23, 2017
lol look what i started i threw an idea out there then bang i say if you can do it great but no i will not be disapointed you guys are doing great work i will be here grabbing any updates you do but i will continue throwing ideas out there to see if you guys will pick them up oh speaking of an idea you should have the rachel do a event like a city event a charty run where people gather while she is there some enf stuff happen to her like her costume rip off in public now there is idea right :)
like some kind of fund raiser event in a park or in the center of the city

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

If you want to do it, you could/would use that, if you decide you want to a "forced reduction sense of justice" event. Some situation she cannot escape because it's really part of the storyline, but also cannot she cannot really win - but then when there is the bad ending, instead of the "game over", there is just that.
Maybe an event where she is not as Green Shadow, she is as Rachel, so that makes even good reason why she cannot fight much - when she goes out in the evening as herself and the thugs grope her, she cannot do anything, because she is not as Green Shadow, the mechanism could be similar.
If it is something unavoidable, it would take away the need to make two sets of images, because after that event, she would be forcibly shaved.
That sounds like a better idea.

I'll probably add in something like that later, after finishing Bounty #3, though. This mission is growing exponential, with multiple paths depending on choice/win ... Hopefully I can finish it before end of this week.

Cheers!

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Vorris,

Forced public nudity is already included in Bounty #3. I'm currently contemplating if it is too much when Green Shadow's nudity is recorded, and maybe appears in newspaper ...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Forced public nudity is already included in Bounty #3. I'm currently contemplating if it is too much when Green Shadow's nudity is recorded, and maybe appears in newspaper ...
Just as an opinion, I would say from the "good" point of view, it would mean you could deep down her "sense of justice" a lot in one go, but from another, indeed, if it is recorded and appears in the newspaper, that could be something for which could make sense the superhero alliance recalls her (end game), depending on how it happens (wounded and/or with damage costume after defeating the enemy, guess would be something still in the limits), so it may a bit too much (we don't like early bad ends for the game, do we ? ;-))

Though indeed if it is something like was suggested with the charity event and a strap that leaves, e.g. a boob visible, that could be different - when she was younger, Patsy Kensit had a dress slip showing a boob during a show in Italy (with some people expressing doubts if it was arranged :)), but that did not stop her career, if anything gave her a temporary boost.

Incidentally, I may have found a kind of bug. I started a new game, after the first photoshooting, went on the side mission, even with a small hic, I could still get both the day job and the night job, then I went to the second side mission and did it, but the problem is that I never got from the alliance the initial main line mission, and now when I go to the computer, there is no reaction from the computer about the main missions.
So, it is seems I got cut out from being able to do the main line missions, by the activation of the side missions - maybe because I did it too early (?), but the computer proposed it.

Last edited:

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Just as an opinion, I would say from the "good" point of view, it would mean you could deep down her "sense of justice" a lot in one go, but from another, indeed, if it is recorded and appears in the newspaper, that could be something for which could make sense the superhero alliance recalls her (end game), depending on how it happens, so it may a bit too much (we don't like early bad ends for the game, do we ? ;-))

Incidentally, I may have found a kind of bug. I started a new game, after the first photoshooting, went on the side mission, even with a small hic, I could still get both the day job and the night job, then I went to the second side mission and did it, but the problem is that I never got from the alliance the initial main line mission, and now when I go to the computer, there is no reaction from the computer about the main missions.
So, it is seems I got cut out from being able to do the main line missions, by the activation of the side missions - maybe because I did it too early (?), but the computer proposed it.
So sorry if it's a bug!
Can you tell me more? For example, before/after which main line mission?
I might have placed the triggers at the wrong place.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes