4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
So sorry if it's a bug!
Can you tell me more? For example, before/after which main line mission?
I might have placed the triggers at the wrong place.
Don't be, it's normal, you are working at a fast pace, modifying something done by others - and you are even doing it for free !

I had not yet started any main line mission. I went to the first photo event, to make money, then I went to the computer, it told me immediately I could do side missions without any indication about the main line, so I went in the first one, did not go too well (nope, not on purpose :)), then went to the phone to activate the night job, it activated the second mission.
Did not have the money for the new costume, so I did the photo event till when I was blocked by the sense of justice too high to do more. At that point, after telling me the third mission was not yet ready, the phone allowed me activate the night job. Throught that, I got enough money, bought back the costume, went to the second mission, and completed it with success (did not want to end the game).
I tried also going around, and in doing that, I did the thing where you intervene saving the lady and from then you can fight as Rachel during the day, but still, the computer does nothing, the phone is dead, and even if I go fighting as Rachel and kick the "gang", aside from increasing the experience, the game does not count them (so, it has not activated the first mission, five "gang" and five criminals).

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Don't be, it's normal, you are working at a fast pace, modifying something done by others - and you are even doing it for free !

I had not yet started any main line mission. I went to the first photo event, to make money, then I went to the computer, it told me immediately I could do side missions without any indication about the main line, so I went in the first one, did not go too well (nope, not on purpose :)), then went to the phone to activate the night job, it activated the second mission.
Did not have the money for the new costume, so I did the photo event till when I was blocked by the sense of justice too high to do more. At that point, after telling me the third mission was not yet ready, the phone allowed me activate the night job. Throught that, I got enough money, bought back the costume, went to the second mission, and completed it with success (did not want to end the game).
I tried also going around, and in doing that, I did the thing where you intervene saving the lady and from then you can fight as Rachel during the day, but still, the computer does nothing, the phone is dead, and even if I go fighting as Rachel and kick the "gang", aside from increasing the experience, the game does not count them (so, it has not activated the first mission, five "gang" and five criminals).
Not quite sure I understand everything you mentioned (yeah English is not my strong point!), but I'll try to fix it today.

Once done, I'll post it here.

Sorry again for that mess!

Cheers!

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi All,

As stated by Ouch2020, there's a bug in the additions I put in. Here's the fixed version.

Depending on what stage you are in the game, it might be a better idea to restart (so that those trigger points are registered correctly).

Sorry for the mess!

Happy hentai-ing ... (if there's such a word) ;>

Cheers!

Incidentally, I may have found a kind of bug. I started a new game, after the first photoshooting, went on the side mission, even with a small hic, I could still get both the day job and the night job, then I went to the second side mission and did it, but the problem is that I never got from the alliance the initial main line mission, and now when I go to the computer, there is no reaction from the computer about the main missions.
So, it is seems I got cut out from being able to do the main line missions, by the activation of the side missions - maybe because I did it too early (?), but the computer proposed it.

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi All,

Crap! Forgot the link!
Here it is.

Hi All,

As stated by Ouch2020, there's a bug in the additions I put in. Here's the fixed version.

Depending on what stage you are in the game, it might be a better idea to restart (so that those trigger points are registered correctly).

Sorry for the mess!

Happy hentai-ing ... (if there's such a word) ;>

Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HotPotLovers

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi All,

Crap! Forgot the link!
Here it is.
Mega
Hi, thanks again for your incredibly fast reaction, I know many commercial software (and I am not even talking about games on Patreon) that cannot even try to compete with you in terms of speed in correcting things. I can confirms it seems to be workin now.
The possibility of activating the gallery immediately has disappeared, but I personally do not see that as a bug, it was a feature you added on request.

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Hi, thanks again for your incredibly fast reaction, I know many commercial software (and I am not even talking about games on Patreon) that cannot even try to compete with you in terms of speed in correcting things. I can confirms it seems to be workin now.
The possibility of activating the gallery immediately has disappeared, but I personally do not see that as a bug, it was a feature you added on request.
Thank you for your kind words again!

The bug was my mistake, so it's my responsibility to fix it. Plus I'm lucky that you managed to find it (that should have been my job!).
So I should thank YOU instead!

Anyway, enjoy hentai-ing! Ha ha!

Cheers!

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

The activation cheat was a special request made for Vorris, so I had removed it from the game (since only one guy wanted it).
Won't want to clutter Rachel's apartment with cheat points! ;>

I'll probably add this feature into the Cheat Item later.

Cheers!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'll probably add this feature into the Cheat Item later.

Cheers!
Hi Limpy,
Just a curiosity, from the gallery cheat, I understood there already missions with gallery content all the way to the end. At the same time after you defeat Muscle John in the tournment, you get a message on screen with some variables (something like "210=on" and a reference to labyrinth entrance), and you get the mission for the mayor.
Which brings two problems, 1) that mission brings you to the zombie labyrinth, where at least in the previous version, even a single bite from the zombie made you a zombie giving a bad end (so you have forcibly to use the "kill them all"), 2) before, finding the switch at the end of the first labyrinth would bring you to the second incomplete one, and you would get stuck, now when I activated that switch in the first labyrinth, I got directly a kind of bad ending" (was sent to the gallery like in a lost game, with the request if I wanted to start a new game).

Could not be better to temporarily skip that mission, or anyway make activating the switch count as completing the mission successfully, so the game can go on, since as far as I understood, it is an additional mission inserted in the already existing game sequence ? At least till when the programming of the mission is complete ?

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Hi Limpy,
Just a curiosity, from the gallery cheat, I understood there already missions with gallery content all the way to the end. At the same time after you defeat Muscle John in the tournment, you get a message on screen with some variables (something like "210=on" and a reference to labyrinth entrance), and you get the mission for the mayor.
Which brings two problems, 1) that mission brings you to the zombie labyrinth, where at least in the previous version, even a single bite from the zombie made you a zombie giving a bad end (so you have forcibly to use the "kill them all"), 2) before, finding the switch at the end of the first labyrinth would bring you to the second incomplete one, and you would get stuck, now when I activated that switch in the first labyrinth, I got directly a kind of bad ending" (was sent to the gallery like in a lost game, with the request if I wanted to start a new game).

Could not be better to temporarily skip that mission, or anyway make activating the switch count as completing the mission successfully, so the game can go on, since as far as I understood, it is an additional mission inserted in the already existing game sequence ? At least till when the programming of the mission is complete ?
The underground fight club labyrinth were added by Hellios. Just communicated with him and he said he'll try to finish it when he returns.

I don't have the save game to verify it now, but looking at the source, it would seems that you can skip it; just keep using the computer until the next "main line" mission appears.

Maybe after I've finished Bounty #3, I'll change the computer part to skip the labyrinth for the moment.

Cheers!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I don't have the save game to verify it now, but looking at the source, it would seems that you can skip it; just keep using the computer until the next "main line" mission appears.
Hi Limpy,
Sorry, you are right, it turns out I just needed to the use again the computer, and it moved to the next mission, the one with the kids.

Although there is still some glitch.
I went immediately after to the "abandoned part", where they were supposed to be, but there was no active spot and no kids.
I waited the evening, and when I went there, I ended up doing again the second "side event" with Red Phoenix.
Day after, nothing, though going out dressed as Green Shadow, comes out the follow-up to the first side mission, the guys using the Green Shadow costume (is that what you meant as the third side mission ?).
Then, it got stuck in a loop when I lost against the guys in the park.

I tried to load a previous save, and this time accessing the computer I got a message like "183 kids on" (I think, it was 180+), and going to the abandoned area, I found the kids.
It seems there is a precise sequence in which one has to do it, for the move forward to work properly, otherwise, it goes a bit "crazy" - but being still work in progress, is kind of a beta, so it is normal they can be glitches.

Thanks again !

Last edited:

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Hi Limpy,
Sorry, you are right, it turns out I just needed to the use again the computer, and it moved to the next mission. Though I guess I am not the only one that probably did not know that.

Thanks again !
You are welcome!

Like you suggested, I'll make it skip in the computer, until Hellios comes in and finish that mission.
(Spoke to him and he said OK)

Cheers!

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi All,

For those interested, here's the latest version of TGSR, with the Bounty Mission #3 added.

Sorry for taking so long!

In actuality, it isn't really a bounty mission. It's just a continuation of Bounty #1; depending the result in Bounty #1, the content will be different.

How to trigger it? You will know. It's automatic. ;>

Hope you guys can enjoy it! And do let me know your comments if you have the time!

Cheers!

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,

Hi Limpy,
Sorry, you are right, it turns out I just needed to the use again the computer, and it moved to the next mission, the one with the kids.

Although there is still some glitch.
I went immediately after to the "abandoned part", where they were supposed to be, but there was no active spot and no kids.
I waited the evening, and when I went there, I ended up doing again the second "side event" with Red Phoenix.
Day after, nothing, though going out dressed as Green Shadow, comes out the follow-up to the first side mission, the guys using the Green Shadow costume (is that what you meant as the third side mission ?).
Then, it got stuck in a loop when I lost against the guys in the park.

I tried to load a previous save, and this time accessing the computer I got a message like "183 kids on" (I think, it was 180+), and going to the abandoned area, I found the kids.
It seems there is a precise sequence in which one has to do it, for the move forward to work properly, otherwise, it goes a bit "crazy" - but being still work in progress, is kind of a beta, so it is normal they can be glitches.

Thanks again !
It would seems like there are some "corrupted" switches/variables in your save game (effects from previous bugs perhaps), because I couldn't reproduce those errors.
Perhaps you can restart a new game? I know it's not a good solution, but it will at least ensure that everything is set up correctly in your gameplay. The various cheats should enable you to quickly get back to where you were, I think.

Sorry for that mess!

P/S : Do restart with the latest version! (Post #454) ;>

Cheers!

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry for that mess!

P/S : Do restart with the latest version! (Post #454) ;>

Cheers!
Well, it is still in beta, so glitches are normal ;-)

Actually, in the end I managed even to finish the game, though I was a bit surprised.
The way I saw it, you cannot choose whether to kill the Big Muscle John or not, it is just done, you do not get an option. But that means that when you arrive to the TV station, it would be inevitable that you get the broadcast, and then the bad ending (though I imagine Combin did not have time, or decide to self-censor, because the end end of that shows almost nothing, and when the policemen find her, she is in a more clean situation that what the text would have suggested).
Maybe I need to wait more days before going in the TV, to let the other superheroes arrive, even if the text says she decides to go in anyway ?
I am going to try in the next days to see the other endings.

Last edited:

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi Ouch2020,
Well, it is still in beta, so glitches are normal ;-)

Actually, in the end I managed even to finish the game, though I was a bit surprised.
The way I saw it, you cannot choose whether to kill the Big Muscle John or not, it is just done, you do not get an option. But that means that when you arrive to the TV station, it would be inevitable that you get the broadcast, and then the bad ending (though I imagine Combin did not have time, or decide to self-censor, because the end end of that show almost nothing, and when the policemen find her, she is in a more clean situation that what the text would have suggested).
Maybe I need to wait more days before going in the TV, to let the other superheroes arrive, even if the text says she decides to go in anyway ?
I am going to try in the next days to see the other endings.
I think the ending is tied to the SOJ.

I remember during my earlier playthrough, I modified the SOJ and got to see all the endings. ;>

Cheers!

Reactions: ouch2020
Apr 21, 2017
Hello Limpy,
I am using your latest game vervion on post #454.
After i have defeated Big Muscle John and was rescued from the fight club because i took the drink, the Earth Alliance emailed me about the mission and gave me 6000$. But after i went to sleep, the next day i got the same email with another 6000$ and it just keep looping. Is this a bug or am i missing something ?

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi TheTrueCheater,

Hello Limpy,
I am using your latest game vervion on post #454.
After i have defeated Big Muscle John and was rescued from the fight club because i took the drink, the Earth Alliance emailed me about the mission and gave me 6000$. But after i went to sleep, the next day i got the same email with another 6000$ and it just keep looping. Is this a bug or am i missing something ?
I'm not sure if the loop is caused by the "Start Labyrinth" mission trigger (which currently is unfinished), which is supposedly start immediately after the "Fight Club" mission. I have actually stop the trigger from happening, so another possibility is perhaps you are using a savegame (with the "triggered" trigger ;> ) that was from an earlier version?
Of course it's also possible that my stopping the trigger is causing the problem. If so, I'm so sorry!!

Anyway, here's another version, where I've force checked all triggers. Do give it a try.

Plus, I've re-enabled the "embarrassing scene after recovery drink" scene (which somehow Hellios has disabled in his latest version), so it should motivate you to try to fight Johnny in the fight club again. ;>

BTW, did you try those bounty missions?

Cheers!

Apr 21, 2017
Thank you for the reply Limpy,

Indeed I was using the save from the previous version so that might be the case here. Anyway, i bypassed it by force check the next mission.
I will try your new version and report if I found any other bugs. And i finished the bounty missions until i was on the newspaper, that is the current end right ? Did i miss anything ?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes