4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Sep 21, 2021
Hi All,

For those interested, here's the latest version of TGSR, with the Bounty Mission #3 added.
Mega
Sorry for taking so long!

In actuality, it isn't really a bounty mission. It's just a continuation of Bounty #1; depending the result in Bounty #1, the content will be different.

How to trigger it? You will know. It's automatic. ;>

Hope you guys can enjoy it! And do let me know your comments if you have the time!

Cheers!
Mega link is down

Armin_Hy

May 26, 2020
Hi ArmiWn,

If my memories are correct, you need to defeat the criminals and gangs during "day time" and "night time", respectively.

Cheers!
Thanks, can you tell me how i can defeat the Johnny? He is so strong

vorris

May 23, 2017
hey anything knew this post been quiet for a while i have an idea instead of adding more stuff to the game you should make a new game with the green shadow with your new charter also instead of calling her the green shadow for copyright file agaist you if he will do that why call her the purple mist or something like that and have a story why she change her superherione name

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
hey anything knew this post been quiet for a while i have an idea instead of adding more stuff to the game you should make a new game with the green shadow with your new charter also instead of calling her the green shadow for copyright file agaist you if he will do that why call her the purple mist or something like that and have a story why she change her superherione name
He could just continue as is (like creating a MOD), as many do that just to preserve her name and the main game we all loved since the beginning, while complying with copyright (in the case the DEV accepts the changes and the fact the MODDER won't gain anything like selling the game in DLSite or any). Generally gamers end up liking the game even more, with more fans, more fetishes and scenes, generating revenue for the creator indirectly. A plausible example is the game 'Bitch Trainer' by Akabur. The new MODS (3 or 4 if I recall), one of them called Witch Trainer, got much more features and love.

But yes, he also could create a new game, using Shadow Rachel as an inspiration base game. For that, many more will be needed, like a new plot, new scenes, everything. This takes much more time (it also takes a lot of time to entice people from the beginning). Green Shadow already has a heavy fan base, and this is a golden area for MODDERs, as they USUALLY help the main DEV indirectly, by putting new light on his games, where a MODDER fan 'feed' another fan, who can get some MODDING skills and then 'feed' the first and all other fans in the future. Just my 2 cents.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vorris

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
[...]

But yes, he also could create a new game, using Shadow Rachel as an inspiration base game. For that, many more will be needed, like a new plot, new scenes, everything. This takes much more time (it also takes a lot of time to entice people from the beginning). Green Shadow already has a heavy fan base, and this is a golden area for MODDERs, as they USUALLY help the main DEV indirectly, by putting new light on his games, where a MODDER fan 'feed' another fan, who can get some MODDING skills and then 'feed' the first and all other fans in the future. Just my 2 cents.
Actually, there was already someone working on a new game, Libby, he had even contributed some additions to this one.
He did not have the original asset, but created so close, it was not a problem. But he has also created a different character, that he made appear together with the Green Shadow/Rachle in one of the extra contents he made for this game, and was working on the idea for a game with that different character.

Reactions: gamiat
Oct 17, 2021
Actually, there was already someone working on a new game, Libby, he had even contributed some additions to this one.
He did not have the original asset, but created so close, it was not a problem. But he has also created a different character, that he made appear together with the Green Shadow/Rachle in one of the extra contents he made for this game, and was working on the idea for a game with that different character.
Could you please post link to the game? I can't seem to find it.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Could you please post link to the game? I can't seem to find it.
Well, he is working on it, I know he had made a demo video, I think when he and someone else where working on it (they then split), but I don't know if he has already released a version 0.x or not - I know he had already done some programming and images for it, but he may want to wait when he has something more developed to put it out, even if only as initial version.
You should contact him directly, I had "thrown at him" some possible story ideas he could or not use, but I am not involved in that game.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes