4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Is there a mod to not have the scat and other human waste fetish?
Sui Version7c
New item "The Poo"
-option to enable or disable scat scenes
-gallery scenes still have the scat included

That was the latest change I made before the other guys started modding the game. Hopefully it is still included.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Wow... ;-)... she looks very nice. And she looks very mature, which I also like very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suidakra

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I'd estimate her age to be mid to late twentyish while the original would be more something between 18-22.

edit: so we are definitely on the safe side when it comes to perverted sex stuff with her ;-)... no mistaking here that she could be underaged ;-).

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Okay, I thought the original Rachel was about 22 to 25 and my goal was to make her look like 28 to 30, seems I achieved my goal than.

Indeed something will happen from time to time to her, but I wanted to make sure, that you like her.

By the way, how do you like her heroine outfit? I don´t have a fitting mask in my database, but I personally like the design more than her original one, even if this was skimpier.

Last edited:

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
I think the most important thing is that it's green and I neither could ever find the mask. I really thought about try to make it myself. Since it's just a facemask it wouldn't need to be conformed but only parented to her head.

Edit: But yes, the dress is very cool! Where did you find it, because I don't think I've found anything as cool looking as this one.... or do you want keep it a secret? ;-) Cheers!

Last edited:

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
But yes, the dress is very cool! Where did you find it, because I don't think I've found anything as cool looking as this one

are you going to team up with the new fan made GSR game with Hellos?
I wish I had the the time for it, but besides my regular job I am fully involved in one other game and assisting someone else on another one. But "my" Rachel will have her adventures sometime. Don´t know when and where, but it is a promise!

Missing the mask... mask is sexy
As stated before, I don´t have a fitting mask in my database, but I am on it, for sure.

Reactions: JasNom

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Can't wait to see what Ben will make her wear and do, when her regular dress is already that revealing ;-)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I'd estimate her age to be mid to late twentyish while the original would be more something between 18-22.

edit: so we are definitely on the safe side when it comes to perverted sex stuff with her ;-)... no mistaking here that she could be underaged ;-).
Ehm, guys, sorry to intrude, but I suggest you go back to the game, and check the "notepad", there, you will see her age.

I pointed it out to Limpy, while talking about an an idea for a game I am developing (it may never be distributed or even completed, though I have shown some ideas to Limpy), and he also had a wrong idea about the age of Rachel, he told me he had not realised her age, till when I pointed it out to him.

Just one hint, it seems Combine took some of his idea from Japan (I even though he may be Japanese, but I may be wrong), and AFAIK, at least some of the "Sailors" (I discovered there is more than one, I am not especially a fan), are high school students...

Last edited:
Reactions: JasNom

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Even the ordinary outfit is a little revealing, but less teasing for Ben. ;) View attachment 1976041
Yeah not a fan of some of the stuff from the original game... Scat, urin, gore, that stupid story with the nerd... I hated that the action would slow down for some of the creep stuff... want a tough warrior heroine in an action packed adventure with high stakes for defeat (of the Sexual/rape variety)... here's hoping that one of the fan made sequels will be action packed like a mission impossible or Jason Bourne movie... it only needs to slow to be immersive in case she is being defeated enough for unmasking and bad end home invasion, sex slavery type ending...

but yes that mask works nicely

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021

I wish I had the the time for it, but besides my regular job I am fully involved in one other game and assisting someone else on another one. But "my" Rachel will have her adventures sometime. Don´t know when and where, but it is a promise!
What other game are you involved with?... I really hope your Rachel has her day soon...

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes