4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
people who will undertake to continue the game
I guess that only hellios-apollon is working on some updates sometimes. Limpy had lost a lot of his data and is working on his own game, if nothing changed since early December. And I did not really work much on the game since they put their updates on it. Don´t know, if anyone else is planning something, but I don´t think so.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, if anyone wants to pick up and modify the game, Limpy very kindly tried to recover, and made available, his version of Rachel, the one he used in doing modding for the game. You can find her a few posts above, she is very close to the original (and in some ways, I like her even more).
You can check with him, but my understanding was that Limpy has no problems if someone wants to pick it up and use it for modding, or even for another Green Shadow game.
Had myself some idea for that (but as a kind of follow-up, most probably with different software, not as a mod), but I don't know if I will ever get to do it, having too many ideas for too many games, it's most probably going to end up meaning I will do none :)

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi All,

I have no problem someone using the Rachel figure I've posted, whether to create mods or new games.
I'm also fine if they decide to use it to make new games/products, even if they will be making money out of it!
(I'll just hope they'll "share" their new game with us!)

Consider the Rachel (G8F) figure public property! Ha ha!

Cheers!

vorris

May 23, 2017
well guys i been bored so i made rachel again in another game here is the game link

and here is the site where you can get her

enjoy guys :)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I can't open the game. RGSS102E.dll is missing.
Need to download and install the runtime, check on the first page, if I am not wrong, there should the link for it, or do a search in the thread with the name of the dll.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Need to download and install the runtime, check on the first page, if I am not wrong, there should the link for it, or do a search in the thread with the name of the dll.
Maybe I don't have installed that. What do I need to download ? Or if is just the dll where to put it?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Maybe I don't have installed that. What do I need to download ? Or if is just the dll where to put it?
It may be enough the ddl, but there is a free installer you can download. If I remember well, it is RPGMaker runtime, but anyway all the versions of the runtime can be downloaded from the same web page.

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
It may be enough the ddl, but there is a free installer you can download. If I remember well, it is RPGMaker runtime, but anyway all the versions of the runtime can be downloaded from the same web page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/

I think that page may have everything and the knowledge you need to get going. If I understood the problem.. I hope I did not misunderstand.
Thanks, I did it but now the new message is RSGG-RTP Standart not found.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well, unplayable.I fix something and other stuff is broken.
View attachment 1726160
Hmm, I know that message, had it myself. If I remember well, I installed xp_rtp104 for that - the name has "xp" in it, but it installs and works fine also under Windows 10.
Search on the internet with part of the error message, you will find reference to it, it is anyway only a runtime missing - that's how I did it at the time

Reactions: AxelVieyra

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Dear All,

Sorry that I've not noticed about the link and the requests to reupload it. I don't visit this forum as often as before because, as someone mentioned earlier, it's been rather ... quiet ... lately. ;)
(Thanks to stone147 for messaging me about it!)

I've recently changed to a new pc, and the link for the modded TGSR was referring to my old pc (which I have taken down). I didn't realize that the link had not been working since!

Anyway, below is the new link for the modded TGSR :
Mega

I'm currently not working on TGSR, so if anyone is interested to continue modding it, please do!
The version I've just linked above contains (as far as I know) all the previous mods from other great modders!

And in case anyone is interested to know, my working on the Red Phoenix is currently suspended. That's because, since migrating to the new pc, I've been too dumb and lost my whole library of 3D assets (even my version of Rachel and Red Phoenix!) !!
I'm currently rebuilding back my library, but it'll be quite a while until I restore everything.

Cheers!
What is the difference between normal version and modded?

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Couldn't find a fanart thread for this game so I decided to post here. Awhile ago I wanted to do a 'remake' of this game but I think I lack the drive or things came up and I couldn't get things going, would love to see someone revamp this or some other combin ation works (like Alona or survivor sarah).

Anyway here is a 'fanart' I quickly put together to show my appreciation, it isn't close to the original, but I guess you could say it my be an alternate universe take. Hope you like it

Rachel AU.png

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Couldn't find a fanart thread for this game so I decided to post here. Awhile ago I wanted to do a 'remake' of this game but I think I lack the drive or things came up and I couldn't get things going, would love to see someone revamp this or some other combin ation works (like Alona or survivor sarah).

Anyway here is a 'fanart' I quickly put together to show my appreciation, it isn't close to the original, but I guess you could say it my be an alternate universe take. Hope you like it

View attachment 1741390
Very good looking, great job, though losing one aspect of originality of the original :) (the fact of not being hentai style, but at the same time, being mix Japanese-Western).
There is also a remake that was used to make some mods, you can find it you search the thread, it was made by Limpy.
There is someone who I know has some ideas and started something about a kind of continuation, though remade from scratch, but it may never become a reality, so, do not old your hopes too hig.
Just enjoy the game with the mods, and your remake (you can always see if you get back yourself the will do a continuation).

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Very good looking, great job, though losing one aspect of originality of the original :) (the fact of not being hentai style, but at the same time, being mix Japanese-Western).
There is also a remake that was used to make some mods, you can find it you search the thread, it was made by Limpy.
There is someone who I know has some ideas and started something about a kind of continuation, though remade from scratch, but it may never become a reality, so, do not old your hopes too hig.
Just enjoy the game with the mods, and your remake (you can always see if you get back yourself the will do a continuation).

Hey, thank you for the kind words, yeah, I didn't put too much thought into how she looks ethnically, just so I am clear you say my version needs to be more Japanese-Western?

I will have a look for Limpy's version to try it out and I hope the other remake version of this game does come to be, though I will not get too excited as I have seen with other games that have remakes planned don't always get completed.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey, thank you for the kind words, yeah, I didn't put too much thought into how she looks ethnically, just so I am clear you say my version needs to be more Japanese-Western?
It is not strictly speaking 100% required, if you are making a new game from scratch with a new character, even if still called Rachel and The Green Shadow.
I was just making a reference to the original character - aside the look, it was mentioned in the game that she was half Japanese half gaijin (without using this word).

For the potential game from another source, there is already part of a story scenario and context, but yes, a lot of ideas are launched and then abandoned.

Reactions: DiosDecay
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes