4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

WithWeo

Feb 28, 2020
Dear All,

Sorry that I've not noticed about the link and the requests to reupload it. I don't visit this forum as often as before because, as someone mentioned earlier, it's been rather ... quiet ... lately. ;)
(Thanks to stone147 for messaging me about it!)

I've recently changed to a new pc, and the link for the modded TGSR was referring to my old pc (which I have taken down). I didn't realize that the link had not been working since!

Anyway, below is the new link for the modded TGSR :
Mega

I'm currently not working on TGSR, so if anyone is interested to continue modding it, please do!
The version I've just linked above contains (as far as I know) all the previous mods from other great modders!

And in case anyone is interested to know, my working on the Red Phoenix is currently suspended. That's because, since migrating to the new pc, I've been too dumb and lost my whole library of 3D assets (even my version of Rachel and Red Phoenix!) !!
I'm currently rebuilding back my library, but it'll be quite a while until I restore everything.

Cheers!
That link to the modded version is down. Could someone please re-upload? Thank you

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
That link to the modded version is down. Could someone please re-upload? Thank you

The links Limpy shared here and with me in private conversation are all gone and I did not save the files, when I bought a new PC some months ago, but my latest uploaded version still works. The content by Limpy and hellios aren´t included in this one and some of my modded stuff isn´t finished aswell, because I didn´t want to mess things up with their mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: WithWeo and JasNom

WithWeo

Feb 28, 2020

The links Limpy shared here and with me in private conversation are all gone and I did not save the files, when I bought a new PC some months ago, but my latest uploaded version still works. The content by Limpy and hellios aren´t included in this one and some of my modded stuff isn´t finished aswell, because I didn´t want to mess things up with their mods.
Thank you

Reactions: Suidakra

saint_17

May 20, 2022
hello first thank you limpy for the modded version, but anyone got this kind of error using limpy's modded version or this is because of my end? "Unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/!Camera - 1" its occur after defeated three pervert that using rachel costume.

Limpy

May 28, 2017
Hi!

hello first thank you limpy for the modded version, but anyone got this kind of error using limpy's modded version or this is because of my end? "Unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/!Camera - 1" its occur after defeated three pervert that using rachel costume.
So sorry about this!
It seems like I've changed the filenames of these pics without updating the game.

It can be easily fixed by doing the steps below :

- Go to the folder <game folder>\Graphics\Pictures\
- Rename the 4 files with prefix name "Camera" into "!Camera"
Eg. Rename "Camera - 1.png" to "!Camera - 1.png"

There are 4 .png files "Camera - 1", "Camera - 2", "Camera - 3" and "Camera - Video" in total.

Sorry for the trouble!!

Cheers!

Reactions: saint_17

Afsrxx

Jan 16, 2020
Hi!

I keep getting this error when i try to open the game "Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01"
How can i fix it ?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hi!

I keep getting this error when i try to open the game "Graphics/Windowskins/001-Blue01"
How can i fix it ?
Runtime. You have to dowload the runtime. I think there is a link in the OP, check for that. I remember I had the same, and installing the runtime solved it and allowed me to play the game.

Afsrxx

Jan 16, 2020
Runtime. You have to dowload the runtime. I think there is a link in the OP, check for that. I remember I had the same, and installing the runtime solved it and allowed me to play the game.

Ty very much!

One more thing...
Im at the third encounter with Johnny at the drug factory... passed the gang only defeating the first 3 and going into the fight with 42 health and 74 stamina.
silver weapons and the third enchantment.. Always doing the stun kick... but even with 74 stamina i ran out of stamina and lose the fight..
Is there anyway to buy potions or something because i cant get pass it ...

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018

You have to install the RPG Maker XP Runtime.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes