4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
public_081_pat.jpg

Content / Overview:
"Master of Seduction" is a NSFW realtime 3D game where you can move freely in the first-person perspective and interact with objects and characters.

You start the game by arriving at your father's villa, which he has given to you to use as you please. In the villa works and lives a maid that your father hired before he left. Do you have what it takes to win your maid's heart and get into her bed?

The game plays dynamically. This means that you create your own storyline in the game, what you do and when you do it. You can build a relationship with your maid, complete tasks or improve your character (new from version 0.8.0).

At this stage, the game is still small. In the future there will be more characters, more things to do and of course much, much more content!

But the main goal is to create a game that feels more real and more immersive than many others.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-14
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: HexorGames - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Below you can download version 0.8.1 for free. So you can play the game to decide if you like it and perhaps want to support the project.

There's more if you like this game:
The latest version 0.11.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon or Subscribestar as a reward for everyone who wants to support this project. Your support would be a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will receive the latest version of the Supporter Edition. So if you really like this game, this would be a win-win situation for you and this project.

Jessica would be very pleased to meet you there, and I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too!

Links:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MIXDROP - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
- - - MIXDROP - WORKUPLOAD

070_public_1.png 001.jpg 003.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 002.jpg 012.jpg 004.jpg 01.jpg 03.jpg 004.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 010.jpg

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Sweet, I've always wanted to give obscene amounts of coffee to a big busted maid.

Would be great if first releases was little more then a tech demo, but alas. Gotta build that hype around your brand I guess.

Oh you are master of seduction?
View attachment 2617208
Well have you ever seen anyone deliver coffee and water plants with such subliminal excellence? What girl wouldn't get hot and bothered by that?

Last edited:

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2617180

Overview:
You start the game by arriving at your father's mansion that he left to your free use.
In the mansion works and lives a housemaid that your father hired before he left.
Do you have what it takes to make your way to your her heart and into her panties?
SHE WILL BE MINE :devilish:

Trailer/Gameplay:
Thread Updated: 2023-05-13
Release Date: 2023-05-13
Developer: HexorGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Hol up I can use the mansion however I like? *slowly lowers pants*

IMMA FRICK THE ENTIRE BUILDING!!!

• Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Never played something like this very charming demo. Please add a volume slider and saving Im begging you and the garage door you can get stuck in it

Reactions: HexorGames

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Thank you for this game I hope to see it one day on steam, I can't wait for the sequel and that we can save, I hope you will follow the project

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Sweet, I've always wanted to give obscene amounts of coffee to a big busted maid.

Would be great if first releases was little more then a tech demo, but alas. Gotta build that hype around your brand I guess.

Well have you ever seen anyone deliver coffee and water plants with such subliminal excellence? What girl wouldn't get hot and bothered by that?
Agree, and 3d game without male body loks not good, handjob for ghost dick...Any way i hope dev takes aour feedbacks and in future realyses we will see exelent game with sotory, qvests, and etc. One maid good, but harem will be nice ;) Good luck !

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MasterOfSeduction-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes