4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

kira123

May 27, 2017
Nothing quite says 'copium' like pathological use of rolling laugh emojis.

I would dunk on you further, but I can't top you broadcasting just how mad you already are.
Wow, cannot argue with my argument and then just run away and not admiting defeat? LMAO :ROFLMAO:. You're giving up even when I'm just warming up with my laugh emojis :ROFLMAO: Your ability to perceive anger where none exists is truly a gift :ROFLMAO: Looks like it's an easy win for me. Thanks for the amusement :ROFLMAO: !

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Whoa! I'm overwhelmed by the amount of feedback here. :love:

And the high rate of constructive feedback and suggestions makes me happy! I will use a lot of it.

Just wanted to let you all know that and a big THANK YOU at this point! ;)

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Demo looks pretty good, I think partial states of dress in the future as well as alternative outfits would look great. Being able to pull her top down or tell her how she should look as she walks around would be awesome, maybe even when the relationship is high enough have her volunteer to not clean up after being cummed on for a little longer.

I understand some folks wanting things to move slower and I am personally a fan of the slow burn, however we would at least need some peeping scenes or 'accidents' early on so we don't feel like there's a heavy grind to get to the good stuff. Maybe having her change clothes to go sunbathe or relax in the evenings could evolve into a peep scene during the change as well as open up a route where she changes how she dresses based on the relationship level or what you tell her to wear if that becomes an option. An easy early scene would be that since she isn't used to other people in the house maybe she wears sweat pants and a camisole with no bra in the evenings so we get pokey nipples. Another option would be she wears loose clothing that causes downblouse incidents if you ask her to pick something up or clean something that causes her to bend forward slightly.

Also having her move from task to task occasionally to make it look like she's not a robot chilling in one place would be a benefit.

Also also make the foyer a big bigger since it's hard to get around the front door, or just have the door swing out.

Last edited:

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Was thinking more about this recently because it was better than being alone with my thoughts. Think the game has a lot of potential and I like the base idea. What's to be determined is if this is more of a romance type relationship builder or a corruption type thing.

For romance the path seems simple enough, MC is polite and tries to be discreet with how he pervs on the girl. This would start with taking dialogue options that are thankful or neutral towards her and avoiding any chastising, demands, or orders (except maybe to relax more). This stage would mostly have scenes around either seeing her change (as mentioned before she probs isn't used to people so she's more likely to leave a door ajar perhaps) as well as scenes where you peek up/down her skirt/blouse while she works or relaxes. Trigger to get out of this stage would be either being discovered or accidental touching like watching something on the couch together and she relaxes too much and ends up with hand on crotch. Simple HJ scene or maybe a massage that allows us to see her bare butt/back would do. Typically after that things could escalate into a TJ/BJ (either first depending how reluctant you want her to be about using her mouth) which would result in her being less concerned about how much she covers her top half. The rest from there is straightforward.

Corruption would be a bit spicier, you could be more demanding or boss as to what she's cleaning or doing. Stage triggers here would be more dramatic such as maybe the first time she relaxes in a bikini you demand that be what she wear all the time. Major trigger for physical actions like HJ/BJ/TJ/Penetration would most likely involve threatening her job. After all she's had it easy for so long that finding another job may be tough. End result of this could be more interesting depending on how dark you get. An example being that if the MC views her as just a fuck roomba he may be willing to use her body to pay debts or the maintenance guys.

Ok that's enough rambling, I should sleep. Hopefully there's some ideas in here that the dev can make use of.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
No App file to run the game on Mac OS
How do I run the Mac file? It is a text file
I just repacked the mac version and hopefully fixed the prob doing so. I updated the links on my website (hexorgames.com) and on my patreon. Please download the mac version again and try. It would be nice if you could give me feedback if it works now ;)

saiimeii

Donor
Jul 8, 2017
I just repacked the mac version and hopefully fixed the prob doing so. I updated the links on my website (hexorgames.com) and on my patreon. Please download the mac version again and try. It would be nice if you could give me feedback if it works now ;)
Great! Works on M1 Air (y)

Note how to run apps because of the Mac safety restrictions in terminal:

1st.
3rd party App allows:

sudo spctl --master-enable
sudo spctl --master-disable
- this one

sudo spctl --status

2nd.
Allow an exact App to run:
sudo chmod -R 755 App
"space after 755 + drag the app from Mac folder"

• Love
Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
The relase date of v0.2.0 will be on May, 24th. From that day on my supporting patrons may download the new version depending on their relation level (some even a bit earlier, some later).

I will update patreon.com/hexorgames as well as this thread with the new version when it is released to the public and free for all.

I'm already sorting and setting up my todos for version 0.3.0 ;)

Pokpoko86

Jun 11, 2022
The relase date of v0.2.0 will be on May, 24th. From that day on my supporting patrons may download the new version depending on their relation level (some even a bit earlier, some later).

I will update patreon.com/hexorgames as well as this thread with the new version when it is released to the public and free for all.

I'm already sorting and setting up my todos for version 0.3.0 ;)
When will you release it for the public?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the question! v0.2.0 has just been released for my 5$ patrons. So the public release has still to wait a bit longer ;)

I'll keep you updated here. And if everything goes as planned, the patron release of v0.3.0 will not be too long after the public release of v0.2.0

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
That is ALL Unity games unless a dev hardcodes a block on it. The engine just has this bug.
Uh, no. It is all Unity projects using the same framework for 1st person movement, and that framework is not made by Unity.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
No framework and mods are used. I'm building almost everything from scratch by myself ;)

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
From this moment the latest version v0.2.0 of Master of Seduction is available for download for everybody! :p

You can download it at or or from the updated initial post.

Have much fun playing! If you like the game, I would be happy if you would at least consider supporting the project. I would be pleased to welcome you as a patron one day providing you exclusive stuff about the game ;)

The next version v0.3.0 is almost done. Its release date will be announced to my patrons very soon. And I will surely give you info here when it's released!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: tay123

SquallLion

Dec 28, 2017
2.0 is better but :
No sound fx when coffee machine used.
no sound fx when watering tool etc.
Always the same plant to water
She's not cleaning the table anymore.
A drinking coffee animore will be appreciated aswell.
etc.
Good continuation

Last edited:
Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for your feedback! I'll check the coffee machine then :unsure:

The plants to water will vary in the next release v0.3.0 ;)

Reactions: tooalone11

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! I'll check the coffee machine then :unsure:

The plants to water will vary in the next release v0.3.0 ;)
i guess i didn't see the "start" button on the screen, my bad.
is there any way you could increase the font for conversation?

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes