4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I'm glad it's working for you now. Your post inspired me to tweak the coffee machine interaction process. From v0.3.0 the "Press E to interact" message only appears on the machine and ingredients when the task is started and active. Maybe that was confusing for one or the other until now... ;)

Your suggestion to increase the font size is now on my todo.

Reactions: tooalone11

tooalone11

Aug 28, 2018
I'm glad it's working for you now. Your post inspired me to tweak the coffee machine interaction process. From v0.3.0 the "Press E to interact" message only appears on the machine and ingredients when the task is started and active. Maybe that was confusing for one or the other until now... ;)

Your suggestion to increase the font size is now on my todo.
me and the rest of the blind perverts appreciate it :)

• Haha
Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I'm happy to inform you that v0.3.0 has just been released for patrons and subscribers!

If you like you can check it out at patreon.com/hexorgames or subscribestar.adult/hexorgames

I would also like to take this opportunity to say "thank you" for all the feedback and that so many people have already played the game :)

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
I only have 2 questions

1>will there ever be a discord -> dc?
2> Any news from dev ?( I'd like to send private messages, but I can. How can I send messages to the developer?
HexorGames. )

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
1> Yes, there will soon be a discord for patrons and subscribers ;)
2> To send me a message: you should be able to click on my name on the left side of my posts and then select "start conversation"

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
You need to hold down the RMB key while moving the mouse to look around. You can do this in almost any dialog or sex scene. In the upper left corner there is an info about which keys / controls you can use atm.

Hope this helps... ;)

Reactions: dot221001

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Finally the Discord server is up and running :) There are public channels for everyone and private channels reserved for patrons / subscribers.

If you like you are welcome to drop by ;)

Link to the server:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Yes, there will always be a public version available for download, which will be updated from time to time. This way people can play the game and decide if they like it or not.

Those who support the game on patreon or subscribestar will always have access to the latest version of the game.

Currently v0.2.0 is already public for all, v0.3.1 is available for 5$ patrons/subscribers and v0.4.0 is in the making.

I would be happy to welcome you as an active supporter and provide you with the latest info and game updates! ;)

TheDarkPrvt

Jul 10, 2023
Yes, there will always be a public version available for download, which will be updated from time to time. This way people can play the game and decide if they like it or not.

Those who support the game on patreon or subscribestar will always have access to the latest version of the game.

Currently v0.2.0 is already public for all, v0.3.1 is available for 5$ patrons/subscribers and v0.4.0 is in the making.

I would be happy to welcome you as an active supporter and provide you with the latest info and game updates! ;)

sorry to be that guy but i wanna ask - Next update when?

Master of Seduction Do we have an updated playable version any time soon? f95 ->f95zone

Thank you for the update on progress keep us posted dc <- discord

Master of Seduction Will there be a free version at the end of the game? " f95 ->f95zone" : :)

Or will there be only a paid version at the end?:(

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for asking!

The progress on the upcoming v0.4.0 is going well but there is still some work to do. So you will have to wait a little longer until the next public update.

It seems you like the game, which is great, so why not think about supporting the project on patreon or subscribestar? Then I could invest more time, develop faster and release updates faster ;) - AND you could download and play the latest version v0.3.1 at once as a reward!

Yes, I will keep you updated here and on discord in any case!

At the current stage of development, I'm not thinking that far into the distant future. My current objective is to develop the game project further. But I want to be transparent and fair: so I make always sure that the public doesn't miss out, but also that active supporters of the game will always have an advantage and their rewards. Don't you also think that's fair? :)

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Great idea! :) I will look for a nice sound and also add one when watering the plants.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
As promised some days ago I keep you updated:

v0.3.1 will become available to the public within the next week! I'll post here again when it happens :D

The release date for v0.4.0 will be on Friday, August 18th for 10$ patrons/subscribers. Higher patrons/subscribers may even access it some days earlier.

That means: if you become at least a 5$ patron/subscriber now, you will be able to play the latest version 0.3.1 immediately, even before it is released to the public, AND also will have access to the upcoming v0.4.0 within the same billing period! ;)

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Short Update: v0.4.0 was released today for patrons/subscribers on and . ;)

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.3.1 has just been released to the public! ;)

I will update the links in this thread soon. For now, you can download it from my website:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MasterOfSeduction-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I have made a new demo video for v0.3.1. :)

If you like you can watch it here:

Reactions: VSPRNX
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes