RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Angelica teaches you the two spells :D
I assume that's why Angelica still shows "Incomplete" on the stats screen for me.

All other characters show "Complete" on the stats screen. I cannot find any option for new dialogue or other interactions with Angelica (or any other characters in the game).

May 21, 2017
I know that Angelica Teaches us to bend other peoples minds But that spell doesn't get added into the 'Spells' book..... which is the 2nd spell that she teaches us? i mean i've done everything i could find in the game.

NavaSage

Aug 3, 2020
for some reason no other options for sara comes after sexy silly face. Lot of content are not getting activated. Really frustrating

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Seem like a bug. Have the same thing other people are saying. Everything completed apart from angelica and the 2 first spells which she is supposed to teach you. I learn mind compelling but it doesn't show up in the spell list.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
for some reason no other options for sara comes after sexy silly face. Lot of content are not getting activated. Really frustrating
Try going to your room(not the prison where angelica is but the room in the house where your family lives) and see if a new option is there. I was able to get new options for Sara after i did main story stuff from the room.

NavaSage

Aug 3, 2020
Try going to your room(not the prison where angelica is but the room in the house where your family lives) and see if a new option is there. I was able to get new options for Sara after i did main story stuff from the room.
what about the rest of the spells after the library one? Only managed to unlock only 1 spell from angelica

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
what about the rest of the spells after the library one? Only managed to unlock only 1 spell from angelica
There are 3 spells for the library quest with Mia.
There are 2 more that MC learns from training with others in the main story line.

There are supposed to be 2 learned from Angelica, but I can't get them. It's not clear Compel/Awaken is supposed to be part of those two spells, but it doesn't show up in the spellbook for me.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes