war117

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any other endings to this game and if there is can someone please put a guide up so people can get the best ending possible because I don’t know the ending seems a bit not very good

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any other endings to this game and if there is can someone please put a guide up so people can get the best ending possible because I don’t know the ending seems a bit not very good
F**k, that's one crazy ending.
true - it just felt like "Guys, i don't want to continue this game, so i throw the MC into portal and kill all others" just to forcefully end the game.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
true - it just felt like "Guys, i don't want to continue this game, so i throw the MC into portal and kill all others" just to forcefully end the game.
That’s true I mean realistically it could’ve gone in a way where all of the schools put the power in the new master type situation

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I mean it’s not saying complete in the tag for this game so I would assume perhaps maybe there’s more content potentially with the ending something and other content I mean I haven’t seen any evidence to state that this is the last version of the game

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’m just curious what’s the last two spells in the book I’m talking about the ones that are on the top before enter the pocket

Zaiross

Sep 19, 2017
I mean it’s not saying complete in the tag for this game so I would assume perhaps maybe there’s more content potentially with the ending something and other content I mean I haven’t seen any evidence to state that this is the last version of the game
Yeah this is the end of book one, and book two is coming soon as he said in his Patreon page.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Technically it's the end of THIS game.

When I wrote master of the Earth; I wrote it as three books. Book 2 is about the player being taken a different world where he has to find a way back to his original world.

Book 2 will be based in a different world, we return to the original world in Book 3.

Do you guys think I should make a new thread for Book 2 or just keep this one?

Also what did you all think of the story?

Reactions: oni

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021

When I wrote master of the Earth; I wrote it as three books. Book 2 is about the player being taken a different world where he has to find a way back to his original world.

Book 2 will be based in a different world, we return to the original world in Book 3.

Not the ending that I expected in any way which is nice. Though I did feel like it was rather rushed to the conclusion.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Not the ending that I expected in any way which is nice. Though I did feel like it was rather rushed to the conclusion.
Yeah I can understand that. I really really don't like dragging things out for unnecessary sake. I want to move with the story if that makes sense. Don't worry though, you'll get to see the characters again and interact with them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raionzu

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

There are pros and cons about new thread or keeping this one.

Pros
Since, they are different worlds so different settings (and perhaps different NPCs :unsure: ), it is cleaner to do it on a new thread (especially if the story is NOT tightly coupled between the books, NO need to import/export saves from one book to another). This way, we don't have mixing up questions/posts about all the different books/worlds in one thread, everything is on their own thread. If the opposite is true (i.e. requires to play in sequence, book depends on the previous one etc.), then it is better to have just one thread for all. So far, it seems to me it is the former case because the story is basically 'linear' so there is nothing to import to Book Two, which can be started with a clean slate.

You can have new/different Tags and Genre for your new games (Book Two and Three) which are not present in this game (Book One). If all three games are in the same thread, then someone needs to explain that Tag X Y Z are only for Book One but A B C are for Book Two etc (which kinda annoying especially there are always fans asking that and 'demanded' you to justify why the tags are there for some reason):p.

Your new games (Book Two and Three) rating will not be affected by the rating of this game (Book One). You can leverage the experience with this game to apply what works best on your new games while at the same time polishing the storytelling side, so that Book Two and Three will see much greater success and higher ratings:).

You have another Completed game to your list:).

Cons
Some fans might not be aware of the new threads (initially) so the new threads might see less 'traffic' and eventually this thread will get less 'traffic' too as fans moved on to the new game threads.

You have to 'maintain' 3 threads now for this game alone (and you also has to 'maintain' 2 other threads for you other games), so more 'work' initially for you.

I guess that's all I got, but in the end it is up to you, the developer.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Yeah I can understand that. I really really don't like dragging things out for unnecessary sake. I want to move with the story if that makes sense. Don't worry though, you'll get to see the characters again and interact with them.
If I would make a suggestion I suggest you perhaps do a bit of find tweaking character interactions and also the stats for the female characters such as highlighting how many sings they’ve got in terms of not only sexual but but also story wise as well because it’s really hard to tell which ones are done and which ones aren’t all it says is incomplete and complete that was just one character Lucy that said incomplete even though I think I’ve done all the things with her and I would also suggest perhaps highlighting interest and maybe affection and lust type highlights and I would also suggest perhaps putting up like a little progression thing that highlights what needs to be done as well now in terms of story I think I’m really think that haps a bit of a find tweaking on some of the elements i’m talking about the main characters interaction with other characters affect their interaction with the main character

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes