SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
'power to do as he pleases'
"oral sex" and "titfuck"
no "vaginal sex" or "oral sex"
[Completed]
~So that's a fucking lie.
Side note, I don't count it as incest, if there's no real fucking (as stupid as that may sound).
Incest is where the sex actually has a chance of pregnancy; i.e. hereditary diseases, like haemophilia, albinism, anaemia, leukaemia(Is that how it's spelled? bone marrow cancer + blood cancer).
What's the point of calling out relations between close relatives, if the risks don't have a chance to happen?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
'power to do as he pleases'
"oral sex" and "titfuck"
no "vaginal sex" or "oral sex"
[Completed]
~So that's a fucking lie.
Side note, I don't count it as incest, if there's no real fucking (as stupid as that may sound).
Incest is where the sex actually has a chance of pregnancy; i.e. hereditary diseases, like haemophilia, albinism, anaemia, leukaemia(Is that how it's spelled? bone marrow cancer + blood cancer).
What's the point of calling out relations between close relatives, if the risks don't have a chance to happen?
What are you even talking about?
Are you just talking rubbish or have you even played the game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What are you even talking about?
Are you just talking rubbish or have you even played the game
He is talking about how there is no [vaginal sex] and no [oral sex] tag on F95. Alongside the fact this game is marked as completed.
From that he is concluding this is some softcore tease game with no actual sex in game.

It has been some time since I played but IIRC there is vaginal sex and the tag is just missing.
He should really have stopped to ask "hey guys I notice no sex tags on this game. are the tags accurate?" instead of ranting.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
He is talking about how there is no [vaginal sex] and no [oral sex] tag on F95. Alongside the fact this game is marked as completed.
From that he is concluding this is some softcore tease game with no actual sex in game.

It has been some time since I played but IIRC there is vaginal sex and the tag is just missing.
He should really have stopped to ask "hey guys I notice no sex tags on this game. are the tags accurate?" instead of ranting.
You are a reasonable person. I'll ask you. Can the tags be updated by the proper authorities on this hell-site?
Can the preview images be diversified?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are a reasonable person. I'll ask you. Can the tags be updated by the proper authorities on this hell-site?
Can the preview images be diversified?
To fix tags you use the report button. Usually reporting the first post in the thread with reason "other" and typing in
"this game is missing the vaginal tag. you have vaginal sex with character X" and then they will just add it.

For more contentious tags you might have to instead first make a post explaining exactly where it happens with screenshot proof. then report that post with the same "reason: other: as this post explains here are the missing tags"
This is also how I would go about requesting some pics added to the preview images

• Wow
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well what a useless ending, the MC totally sucked, anyone could see that Kandor was lying and no way should have been granted anything EVIL WINS THIS ONE?

Reactions: jin54

Magnum_Wang

Apr 21, 2020
Will the "questionable" actions of the MC be remedied on Book 3?
Technically it's the end of THIS game.

When I wrote master of the Earth; I wrote it as three books. Book 2 is about the player being taken a different world where he has to find a way back to his original world.

Book 2 will be based in a different world, we return to the original world in Book 3.

Do you guys think I should make a new thread for Book 2 or just keep this one?

Also what did you all think of the story?
Will the "questionable" actions of the MC be remedied on Book 3? Since he will be in a different world in Book 2, will he train in the new world to be the very best master that no one ever was?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Patreon post;

master.png " Master of the Earth 2 Plot and Name Change

Quick post to let you all know the story of master of the earth 2.

I have now changed the name from "King of Seas" to "The City of Women".

PLOT:

You are transported to a world very similar to your original world. In this world, you land in the city of Massia to find that things here are not as similar to your world as you originally thought.

In this world, men are slaves and biologically weaker than women. Free men are second class citizens. To make matters worst; the world is ruled by seven powerful super heroes each with unique powers and abilities to help them rule the world with an iron fist.

With the help of your new found friends you take up the mantle to become the most dangerous vigilante the world has ever seen. If successful it may lead to finding a way back to your original world.

You may also encounter some familiar faces of a different kind.... "

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Will the "questionable" actions of the MC be remedied on Book 3?

Will the "questionable" actions of the MC be remedied on Book 3? Since he will be in a different world in Book 2, will he train in the new world to be the very best master that no one ever was?
Sort of. In the new world, he doesn't have any powers and has to fight against people who do. Book 2 is sort of the player's 'maturing' story.
Book 2 is waaaay better than 1 though.

^^ i hope it is not Femdom towards mc
IndianaTK
Hahaha

• Wow
Reactions: Magnum_Wang

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i'm looking forward to chapter 2 of this game.
chapter 1 really feels like mc is a teenager with biggest gun in the world doing stupid things.
i hope mc will mature like indianatk says.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
i'm looking forward to chapter 2 of this game.
chapter 1 really feels like mc is a teenager with biggest gun in the world doing stupid things.
i hope mc will mature like indianatk says.
Perfectly said man. Book 2 changes this completely!

Genesisroyal

Mar 19, 2019
i think im stuck. ive maxed out two of the girls, but i cant get the mom or the model sister to progress. and i havent even seen two of the girls in-game to try them.

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
Holy shit this MC is probably the dumbest person I've ever witnessed in history, my god. Like, it's almost bad enough to have kept me from continuuing to the end of the game, even

• Haha
Reactions: IndianaTK
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes