Beast1738

Oct 22, 2019
Can't progress because not all the spells show up in the spell book, I need to use certain spells for the story but none of the ones in my spell book work.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
hi, I know this is an old thread, but I'm stuck on School of Air, I apparently don't know the word, and I've been reading something I guess I need to trigger a quest or something, but I haven't been able to trigger it. The detective hasn't talked to me since I revived her brother, the dudes at the hollow aren't saying anything, I've got the Spanish speaking girl where I need to gain more power to teach her more, and I've got the librarian where I need to say something in shadow, and I had sex with Alexis and moved into the office and got the LLC. Had sex with Sara and got it where she'll wear whatever I want.

Edit: got Saliate and Lumos with console, willing to go that route to fix the problem with the school of air as well if anyone knows.

1664469206945.png 1664469206945.png

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
hi, I know this is an old thread, but I'm stuck on School of Air, I apparently don't know the word, and I've been reading something I guess I need to trigger a quest or something, but I haven't been able to trigger it. The detective hasn't talked to me since I revived her brother, the dudes at the hollow aren't saying anything, I've got the Spanish speaking girl where I need to gain more power to teach her more, and I've got the librarian where I need to say something in shadow, and I had sex with Alexis and moved into the office and got the LLC. Had sex with Sara and got it where she'll wear whatever I want.

Edit: got Saliate and Lumos with console, willing to go that route to fix the problem with the school of air as well if anyone knows.

View attachment 2071703 View attachment 2071703
What was the last thing you did?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
What was the last thing you did?
Training the cash spell, but I did that after I thought that was how I should gain power. It's maxed and now I can only give her power and learn incantations, with no option for new spells. That's what I think anyway. Maybe the mom stuff with the clothes and whatnot? I wasn't really keeping track of the order, other than to say I couldn't advance in the library a while ago, and I just stopped being able to advance with the girl I sent to the library, and the girl teaching me the cash spells.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Training the cash spell, but I did that after I thought that was how I should gain power. It's maxed and now I can only give her power and learn incantations, with no option for new spells. That's what I think anyway. Maybe the mom stuff with the clothes and whatnot? I wasn't really keeping track of the order, other than to say I couldn't advance in the library a while ago, and I just stopped being able to advance with the girl I sent to the library, and the girl teaching me the cash spells.
Can you send me your save?

Mr.Pringles

Aug 3, 2019
What are the ˝all three shadow words˝ for Hevna? I remember it was in previous scene, but i quit game in between and forgot em...

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes